Renati | Discord | USW | Recruiting | NEW!

I already fail at requirement #1

Lots of colors, me likey

just wondering, why the pet req and the top/old top reqs?

The pet requirement is just because we need people who can keep pace with us in dungeon running. The old top/top requirements are along the same lines; it ensures that their characters are good enough to keep up. Good question!

thanks for clarifying!

Bump

So you wouldn’t accept this guy b/c he dont have pet?

He meets the character requirements and necromancer has a heal ability so I don’t see why he wouldn’t be able to keep up with us

Okey Good luck on your guild :slight_smile:

If you don’t meet one of the requirements here you can still be accepted if you surpass them in other areas

Bump

Very interested currently working on building up my alive fame will message you once I meet the reqs.

Good luck, hope to add you to our roster soon.

Worst. Req. Ever

Many, many requirements. Hope you find the people who meet these requirements that’s not already in a decent guild, would be like finding diamond inside a coal pocket…
GL GUYS

your member Azerroth is a hacker. I was in a cland with him and one of your leaders, and he reconnected on a different char. I called the cland late at night, and only 2-3 ish people tp’ed.

what if the maxed stats were like lvl 10?[quote=“Drkmttr, post:1, topic:9667”]
Able to complete or rush any of the following dungeons:
[/quote]

pick one. we have to be able to rush shatters?

I complete all requirements except being red star and 2000 total live account fame in any combination of characters. If I am accepted to this guild I will work hard to achieve red star since I only need a few to get there and use my realm playing time to gain 2000 fame and continue to earn more afterwards.

I am 1 star away from being red star at the moment.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.