Return the guaranteed Defense potion drop to abysses

8 dex for ONE mana, and no-one sells a def for 2 dex, don’t kid yourself.

Why not farm glands with a good group and do sewers. That’s like 2-4 def every 5-10 minutes.

Believe it or not, I do, me and my friends smash sewers and abysses. I mostly made this thread for noobs.

Nah 1 mana isn’t worth shit after OT event. 2 Mana is not even worth 1 life now.[quote=“LuciferYT, post:30, topic:5024”]
and no-one sells a def for 2 dex
[/quote]
Yes they do… You’re just wrong sorry.

The ot event was like a month and a half ago. Nonetheless it’s still worthless lmao.

i see lots if going on here: but illl just post these:

I’ve actually learned to apologize not too long ago.

But of course, i only do it when i should do it.

As much as I hate to agree with OP, I have to say that removing the defense drop from abysses was a grave mistake.

Obviously, they aren’t going to “go back” and get rid of the update - why would they?

But I do think the sewer dungeon should drop more often, and abysses should drop less. Medusas spawn way more often and have a much higher drop chance for abysses than the slimes.

Totally agree. I mean abysses drop so much anyway that a slight decrease in their spawning will barley be noticed

If it were up to me, i’d make the chance of a Troom spawning in the Abyss increase (~ 200% more). Then i’d add an enemy that gives pet stasis that appears ~ every 20 rooms.

For the sewers, i’d probably double the chance of it spawning.

But bring back def to the abyss… no… it’s just too cancerous.

I agree with this but for a different reason…

yes please.

Maybe, it would just make paladins the best class for rushing it… if only ever 20 rooms idk if its necessary.

I don’t think that’s what he is saying…

Eh, give the enemy ~ 500 hp, shooting a very slow bullet. (maybe give the enemy a different color from the theme of the abyss to make it obvious).

Basically it would be like this , but an Abyss version. As long as you don’t go right on top of it, you’ll be fine.

No but he isn’t serious about it lol. The dungeons are good as they are right now.

nah it would ruin the all read thing. But a sort of ‘lava trap’ idea would kinda cool. Sort of rare little tile that when stepping on either: A) gave you the slow debuff or B) quieted you / pet stasis or both idk

Took me a while to see what you were saying.

But i mean…

Guess it could work. Basically anything that makes you actually have to look around will balance out abyss rushing.

Lol so true.

you just contradicted yourself l0l

I think stats were supposed to be hard to max in general. Why do you think the soulbound loot system was created. Also, calling the market AIDS is simply just politically incorrect. It is only AIDS if you cannot foresee such drastic changes and adapt. The economy is only fucked when supply of a specific item runs out. There are still plenty of ways to get def. In fact, most people would agree that most of their pots are from glands. If yoiu’re truly salty about def being removed from abysses just because you recently learned how to do them, then it is you who is AIDS for not being able to adapt.

Ill buy them :smiley: trying to 8/8 for the first time