Rheamazing Art Contest! (Community Prize Scaling!)

And with that, the Month of the Mad God portion of the contest has concluded. With a whopping 1350 gold used for keys, ranking in at about 8% possible prize pool.

The drawing for the gift card will be decided soon, deadline for any last minute entries is:
September 15, 2018 5:59 AM (Europe: Paris), September 14, 2018 8:59 PM (America: Los Angeles)

Oof, 8%… so disappointed in this communty >.>

not everyone has the time to draw
not everyone can draw
not everyone can even draw without trolling.

i even appointed to draw stick figures if so, I had no problem with that.

Its not quite the outcome I expected, but to their credit, there were more keys popped for absolutely free in the Nexus than I could of ever provided. Still, mostly an experiment for any future events I do.

Nice scam m8

You know you were allowed to draw stick figures right

then i must have misread it

Yeah, there was no requirements on the quality of the art, just what had to be in it (the character, the gear, that sorta thing.) So even troll drawings would have still counted, as long as they weren’t from the same person.

then time to make alts and put up stickmans with the gears and post it. EZ gold

Technically they still count for the final drawing, just not for the prize pool.

See above

ok then

wait, free keys?
???
there were free keys???
What? i just joined cuz i liked drawing D:

wait when did it become a drawing and not a favoritism contest

Craft’s favourite drawing gets a reward.

I know but he said drawing so now I’m worried.

ANyway, have aNOTHER drawing!

(The struggle to dodge these weird shots is so real, and so is the illusion of depth)

Fierce%20Battle

Managed to accidentally kill both of my 8/8’s and now my best is a 2/8 so it’s probably good I missed the keys ;w;

hey where did @Squeakwee go? :cry:

feelsbadman

She is on vacation, I was notified via discord about that. She said she’d come back another time, so I’ll leave it open for whoever else has entries to come in.