Rheamazing Art Contest! (Community Prize Scaling!)

ftfy

whatty what

lul

now i feel stupid
my brain wasnt working and i didnt realize what ftfy meant. my brain assumed it was a keyboard smash
also i just now see that edit. you are disqualified

Craftable edited the deadline just for you, Iā€™m pretty sure he wants you to enter even if itā€™s pushing deadlines (also I want to see it too)

The Prize Pool was concluded over the fact of MOTMG ending. I put a small time for any extra entries coming in. Iā€™ll hold out a bit more if youā€™re on the brink of finishing, I still have a few stragglers PMing me for more time.

actually I forgot that I set the finish date to a day where Iā€™d be away from the computer, so folly on me, but yea, feel free to go ahead.

All this waitingā€™s gettinā€™ me antsy

yā€™all are so nice dbdshgds i love u guys

shit do you love me too :eyes:

no SLAP
just kidding get in here nuggies ur hair

i too dbdshgds when someone else is eqwirpwqe to me

i see you too are an intellectual

also hereā€™s my entry!! dabs i guess itā€™s like a REALLY big pic so it took extremely long to upload

also

itā€™s supposed to be based off of this panel,

one of my favorites although it doesnā€™t really have dialogue and doesnā€™t particularly contribute to the story/plot. itā€™s just, the pose is so dynamic and i knew it would look great with noodle arms & legs!! i love u and i hope u like it

Iā€™ve kinda been practicing in a Penn Ward-esque style, but I figured Iā€™d keep homage to the series with its own style.

Good things come to those who wait, and in her new costume to! Truly a shakeup for our grand prize.

And with our final entries coming in, our contest comes to a close!

Picking a favorite is always hard, because I love every piece you guys made. To see all different kinds of styles and designs is the best thing I can ask for. But, I donā€™t know how Iā€™m gonna pick a favorite. So, weā€™re gonna do it a bit differently. Since all of them are my favoriteā€¦

EĢ¶VĢ¶EĢ¶RĢ¶YĢ¶OĢ¶NĢ¶EĢ¶ Ģ¶WĢ¶IĢ¶NĢ¶SĢ¶!Ģ¶
GAUNTLET

And by that, I mean Iā€™ve randomly generated numbers, and the first number (corresponding to upload time that I have on my site) to apppear 5 times gets the prize! So Iā€™ll upload the subset here.

The first row numbers are bolded for no reason
3 7 10 4 16
12 17 14 17 1
13 11 8 8 4
12 8 1 12 6
10 8 7 13 10
4 16 7 5 6
7 4 6 23 18
1 7 1 6 12
12 3 4 1 4
17 16 18 18 5
5 15 4 12 2
13 6 7 5 18
12 14 13 5 13
9 24 3 2 19
10 7 13 17 16
18 12 6 21 10
16 18 10 2 4
7 18 15 2 13
9 9 21 10 16
17 4 2 10 11

So, if my counting skills havenā€™t failed me, our winner for the first Rheamazing Art Contest isā€¦

Rhea%20and%20Ninja

@Xaklor! Hit me up with a PM and weā€™ll see how to get the code to ya.

As to everyone else, I loved every drawing I got. Perhaps next contest Iā€™ll just make it a lottery based entry so I donā€™t have to play favorites ;-;7

And with that, our contest comes to a close. It wasnā€™t the best turnout as I expected, but for those who did come along, Iā€™m very grateful you participated. Perhaps Iā€™ll think of better prizes next time. donā€™t know how but if you do know, leave a suggestion below. And if youā€™re browsing here after the contest, Iā€™ll still take entries to upload to the webpage. They wonā€™t do anything, but theyā€™ll look nice in the trophy room with the others. Thank you all for participating, and Iā€™ll see you all next time!

ngl, Xaklorā€™s was beautiful, im really glad he won : D congrats mā€™dude, you have earned yourself a dab

Congratulations Xak! :heart:

neat! but am I supposed to message Craftable or Rhea? :thinking:

tbh dunno how my big titty drawing didnt win smh

If we do it through Realmeye, send to Rhea. My discord is in the thread somewhere aswell too if that works.