"Rídiri O´Laimhin" is recruiting (Discord, USMW)

ill join if possible

Hello there, yeah go to the discord to invite you to the guild

Place 394th in fame https://www.realmeye.com/guild/Ridiri%20OLaimhin (this is inacurate, will change with time)

bump

@NLavin

cc? gg

i still havent gotten a goddamn cland anything yet

Nice CC, but getting off-topic here guys. Post that to wb thread!

On-topic, so far I can see that you’re a pretty chill guy. Props on handling your guild!

Also, what are your active times in server time?

In the week mostly at 6pm to 8pm in the California timezone, and in the weekend Im all day, sometimes in the week I get more time but due to work I cant say for sure tho, actually today we get to be 29 members, and also the members are a little active in the week and super active on weekends and they too play at afternoon-night.

If you want join the discord and play a little with us, and if you want (and met the reqs) join the guild.

(we are in USMW too because USSW was a little broken this past week)

XD one white star player joined the guild and jumped from the 490th place to the 261th place XDD im close to be an orange star tho… we have 20 more seats open guys!!!.

I died yesterday by lag in the fame train, was one of the first times I was on a fame train, never going to do that without the guild… atleast I was 4/8, but almost 6/8 because needed only 6 def an 9 vit… but doesnt matter, I rebuild prety quick. I remember when I died every day whenever I get a character to 200 base fame, now Im dying every week with 5/8s, but going to not die every week tho hehe…

I want this guild to advance even more, Im in the need of players that dont die every day, can mantain a char at least a week, be nice and concidered to the other guildmates, remember, this guild was created 2 months ago and obviously at first I could not ask for much, and now the reqs are being more exclusive when I and the guild gets better and bigger.

Have a nice day Realmers!!!

Planewalker guys

Looks like a good guild other than the Discord channel part… those don’t make any sense

I know but I can comunicate more easily eheheh, Wanna join?

We got our first white star member XD

8 people in cdepths, 16 people in tomb, 24 people in shatters…

that’s way too many, more like…

3 person cdepths, 4 people tomb, 8 people shatters

Oh yeah you are right, sorry those where the first time I make those voice chann and wanted to make it public but yeah actually is Soloing a cdepths, 4 people tombs and 5 people shatts… but its like an example

seems legit! Good luck!

thank you, already change it hehe

lavin this guild is getting a little to big

i dont even know who’s who anymore

cuz you arent that active XDDD