RIP RealmEye

In about 13 days everyone will have 0 characters and 0 fame on RealmEye. I do not know why, I think Deca did this on purpose for some reason, but even when RealmEye is done, I really hope the forums will stay active. I just wanted to address this because I saw a lot of people in game complaining about people needing to fix RealmEye, and I am pretty sure that this is something Deca has done on purpose. If not and there is a way to fix, pls lmk

EDIT: some kind people told me that character lists were tied to flash, so that is why and that Deca is doing all they can to fix it. Sorry for the misinformation!

Hello? why is nobody talking about this? [Realmeye updates]

Pretty sure Deca’s trying to do something to keep RealmEye working again, although I don’t know what it is. I think it has something to do with Exalt messing with the MrEyeball bot. The forums will be fine though, they won’t be affected

The character lists on realmeye were tied to data from flash, and now that flash is gone, it’ll be screwed up until it is updated for exalt

K thanks for the info, I thought Deca was getting rid of it!

Everything seems to be updating as intended right now. Though MrEyeball is gone so not sure what happened in the backend.

an eye for an eye

Everything is already working normal, MrEyeball included.

realmeye’s probably one of the last things deca wants to lose. I wouldn’t be surprised if just the existence of realmeye saved the game from dying somewhere along the line.

Ok, how do I request somebody to delete/close this thread

Idk