Rip RNG?

My main server for the first 4 years of play was USeast2. I almost never left it to play on other servers. About 2 years ago I started playing on USeast, USeast3 and USsouth. What I noticed is that I had a decrease in some whites and an increase in others. How did I notice that you ask, well I track my whites by item, class, month and year, so I noticed the changes. (yeah its pretty sad that I do that but I got in the habit and kept doing it).

I have written Random number generators for programs I have done over the years and used SEEDs to help generate.

My theory is the SEED is based on the PLAYER NAME and the SERVER NAME. It seems to me that by going to the different servers I have increased and decreased some whites. !!! BUT !!! that is a guess and we will never have confirmation from DECA as to how they generate the RNG.

Its not only time. When I first learned about this in school I experimented with a random number generator site. It gave a random number between 1 and 100. For the first 5 rolls i got between 16 and 19. Sus af. Then i yelled at my phone whole i rolled again, and i got like 27 or something. So try screaming at your computer and you might get max damage on every hit and a white on every boss

dude i have over 300 abbys run and i only got my first abbys white bag yesterday…

Or a lot of programming languages have built in rng functions, so if someone knew the name of the programming language they might be able to look up the formula

During MoTMG, Drop rates are buffed for the reskins for abbys and udls.

I think its either x1.5 or x2. I got a morning star on my first udl and an illumination on my 20th :slight_smile:

Well, thats a funnt thing, because i shift servers pretty much from day to day, unless i farm events

I’ve done over 150 udls on my huntress PPE this month; however, I’ve had the same Morning Star drought as you. It’s just luck; while I’ve been doing the udls I’ve had 8 people get morning stars in them.

Boi, I have 4 dbows sitting in my vault, and I just fed 3 dblades as I have 2 more in my vault. The only dungeons ever get whites on are udls and abbys.

It’s kind of like when I ran probabaly at least 500 UDL’s then got like 3 in 15, RNG will do it’s thing, just have to either keep pushing or just let the drops happen naturally.

just go for a tshot and Lbow, they’re better than Dbow and Cbow.

This isn’t true. If you have ever looked at Fabiano Swagger of Doom’s source code (a private server source) you would see that it uses math.random, math.floor, and math.ceiling to generate random numbers.

Tried, and still trying, just not working out for me lol

Its just super inconsistent I’ve been trying to get another dbow for over a month then this event comes around and i got 3 of them in 5 udls. Just keep grindin.

Idk if thats a pserver or the name of its creator but we dont like to have them referenced on the forums. Please remove the names and just say “in one source code” or something

Personally, I find this entire event broken. I’ve been grinding for hours, doing hundreds and hundreds of events. Not a single white, and I’m almost always getting my sb in.

That source is pretty old and not used on any pservers anymore (that I know of) so I dont see the problem mentioning it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.