[RotMG Animatic] High Hopes (Birthday Gift)

Hey all!

So…I usually post fan-art dedicated to me, in my art fiesta thread. However, this one was too good to just be left as a reply in that thread. This is an animatic collab featuring Ameonna and Dedo on their many adventures in Realm of the Mad God. 2 of my friends worked on this collab together, using one of my favourite songs as the theme, and it’s just…it’s such a beautiful bday gift, I’m not ashamed to say I did cry a bit towards the end, it was such a sweet and gorgeous surprise that I’m left speechless.

So please, give this a watch, they spent quite a while on it, they have never even played RotMG yet still came up with this by drawing various boss monsters~ Enjoy!

edit: In case it somehow says “Video Unavailable”, here’s a link to the Youtube Video!

PhantomMod's Art Fiesta

huntress with staff

Reported for hacking

Get banned mate.

The song’s my most-viewed one in Spotify. Ah, the coincidence. And scary good art, by the way. I love what you did with the Void Entity.

Aww, your friends are so nice! =w=

That’s a very nice B-Day gift. Wish I’d gotten a rundown of the story if there’s any.

It’s cool!
…but I can’t help but have my thoughts plagued by…this

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.