Rotmg Auction House

That this auction house would be in trading server

Then use RealmEye for trading. That’s why there is a trading section here so people could play meantime instead of spamming in uswest

Realmeye trading is not a valid option as it is hard to find people and when they are online. Scams can take place and many people change their minds.

So you mean make a server for trading and have it put in there?

He means put it in the current server used for trading. Quite simple

care to elaborate what makes your little “auction house” different? there’s little to no detail here.

not that I’ll like it even if it’s solid. any ideas that make trading easier indirectly make actually playing the game less worthwhile. one of the main reasons I get off my lazy rear end and max my characters manually is that it’s a huge pain to merch for them. in doing that, I run the mid game dungeons more frequently and have more chances of getting their UT’s without having to mindlessly grind for them with all maxed characters when I could be doing harder, more entertaining dungeons.

these ideas support a playstyle that is contradictory to the core of the game, which is “bullet hell shooter”. you should be out there blowing stuff up, not sitting around peddling items for profit. merching should be done lightly and only as a last resort.

AUCTION HOUSE - INGAME

Try avoid using first person, because many people have different views on the game. I only wanted to start an idea and its ok if you disagree

and I happened to want to share my own view, is there something wrong with that?

also you totally ignored this part:

even if I don’t like it, the people who will like it kinda need some detail here. so would you please elaborate on the idea and explain what exactly this does that the game doesn’t have already? you’re trying to pitch your idea to the rest of the forum, detail helps a ton with that.

Oh no, you’re retarded. /s

Seriously though, the RS grand exchange idea has been suggested so many times despite the fact it is an extremely terrible idea in my opinion. All it would do is drive the prices of items up, spam the market with trash nobody wants to buy, generally be a nuisance, and have you lose any hope of making profit off of items you plan to sell and re-buy over and over. And that’s just scratching the bottom of the barrel even when you include what Xaklor stated above. It has gotten to the point that even the phrase ‘grand exchange’ makes me want to puke.

You obviously took the time to grind out low-value potions one-by-one; why can’t you spend an extra minute trading?

Why have DECA implement something that is very time consuming and will definitely be bugged, just to save you a minute?

There is a reason this game is dying and having to to something so annoying is making it worse, High level players are a minority get that straight with you. And it takes way longer to spam, so if you think that implementing something like an auction house is a waste of time i don’t think this game will go far in the next couple years.

The game never required anyone to use the trading function. You can get items and stuff perfectly fine without it, and if you find it so annoying, there is no necessity to use it.

1. It does not take that long if you are making good offers.
  2. Do you know how much time it takes to implement something that is completely new to the game when the game is already really far developed? You have to mess with TONS of code.
  3. As mentioned in 2, if it takes so long, then DECA will either not try to implement it, or will have to stop trying to develop other content and focus their resources on this. Imagine the reaction to the latter after a couple months of zero content.
  4. IMO, this game has already reached it’s prime. The game is already a couple years old, and most of the current players are people that made their accounts ~1-2 years back.

The point is that this game is growing and evolving so simply keeping a feature that is so old has no progression in the game, [quote=“Edwardidk, post:15, topic:8059”]
Do you know how much time it takes to implement something that is completely new to the game when the game is already really far developed? You have to mess with TONS of code.
[/quote] Then this game simply does not have the resources to keep going.

If it’s old and it works, why bother replacing it?

If that’s what you think, go ahead and think that.

What is a good offer, that’s the whole point having a structured system to provide the community with a structured way to trade and people wont get scammed, [quote=“Edwardidk, post:15, topic:8059”]
if you are making good offers.
[/quote]

like you know what a good offer is

Making no sense right now.

You’re the one complaining about your trades taking too long, not me. If you have nothing more intelligent to say, I won’t bother arguing with you. Good day.

Yeah, I don’t know why a Market Place wasn’t implemented sooner. It removes the need for unSB as the game directly transfers it to your inv, It allows multiwindow trade deals, it allows the selling of items for Fame, giving it a use outside of feeding pets, and it prevents Duping UTs for those who are anal about that sort of thing.

realmeye is awful and full of bad deals

Thank you, and you don’t even have to trade for fame it can be item for item or pot for pot etc.

Why would you ever do that? Fame is technically useless for most people…
This isn’t somewhere else , you know…