[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

When the campaing started I asked you if you were going to grind ornaments and you told me you were going to throw 600 dollars and get everything day 1

Thanks for the notification, Craftable! I’m happy that you’re enjoying the game again (probably get some fresh material for Rhea, too!). You know how we can wait for a long time, so no pressure on the scheduling.

O-ofcourse not, b-baka! And its actually 800 dollars

And I appreciate everyone who’s been around, even after my first super hiatus. I’d hate to wait any longer, especially of all the stories I want to tell (and one co-op one that arises in the future), but I guess its all in the fun of waiting of what whacky and kooky thing will Craftable think of next.

Can we get a festive rhea ?

Yeah I’m planning on doing one before Christmas, j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶1̶0̶0̶k̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶p̶a̶i̶g̶n̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶s̶

Normal uploads will return, as of now though, Happy Holidays.

Cannon-corpus

Pages 1276-1280

Author’s Notes: And we’re back

Full Comic Layout

Uh, this is kind of a dumb thing to ask but can you put the new panels into the Weebly site? Maybe I’m just at boomer levels of technology incompetency, but as an avid fan of your comic I would like to read all the panels together, interrupted.

Great artwork as always, and I’m sorry for my strange reading requirements :3

I was so excited that i had to stop my music to read it correctly

All panels are put on the weebly site before making it here. Unfortunately, the Weebly site is not divided into chapters, and would be a pain in the ass to do so currently, so maybe after I finish the comic entirely.

You can always click Full Comic Layout to go to the site.

A Faint of Hope

Pages 1281-1285

Author’s Notes: What a cop-out.

Full Comic Layout

Potato man is wearing gloves ?

Out of Minds and Mana

Pages 1286-1290

Author’s Notes: Might have to revise the MBD section of this comic now because of the changes but its too late for that now.

Full Comic Layout

I expect the paladin angel to die a horrible death trying to tank with mseal

She needs to read the patch notes.

Don’t we all?

WHIRRRRRR

Pages 1291-1295

Author’s Notes: Alternative [STAND] is the Davy Drill but this ain’t some anime.

Full Comic Layout

Fading Away

Pages 1296-1300

Author’s Notes: 1.3k fuuck

Full Comic Layout

Oh darn it’s literally slipping into the void!