[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

Welcome back one and all, to yet another crude Realm of the Mad God art comic thread, where I bang against the keyboard in MSPaint to bring you Realm stories. For I present…

After a fateful encounter with the powers of the Void, Rhea strives for answers outside the walls of the Nexus. She discovers the rogue clans of Pirates who inhabit the Realm, who could use her powers to get back at Oryx for his massive power creep upon the realms. Explore outside the boundaries of the Realm for this sea-fairing adventure!

If this sensational issue doesn’t stop your adrenaline gorged heart for FIVE ENTIRE SECONDS…I will send you a notorized certificate confirming YOU DO NOT EXIST!!!

Updates will come about every other day or so, and as always, would love suggestions, memes, etc. during production. Hope you enjoy, and if you’re going to throw eggs, make them cage-free.

Full Comic Layout

[COMPLETE] Life Hax: A ROTMG Comic
[COMPLETE] A Wintermas Carol: A ROTMG Holiday Story
2 Year Anniversary! (Forums)

YES ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! (Do I like these too much :thinking:)

A quick reunion of old guildmates, to lead on to a special event

Page 1

Page 1

Page 2

Page 2

Page 3

Page 3

Page 4

Page 4

Author’s Notes: Small callback to comic one, aswell as immersing GMs probably as demi-gods or something. Gonna try to dive right into the story instead of a ton of filler.

Full Comic Layout

Yessssss! Finallly! ima just tag mi bro @BaraBlazer

ooooooh is it a new dungeon?

Ayy, I forgot to set this to watching! Sorry I skipped out on the Oryxmas Carol… I’ll definitely be reading this!

Page 1: look at Gero holding up those 2 stubs. So cute.
Page 2: 2 speed for 1 def? Wow, I’ve never really traded for that rate. Good for the speed owner!
Page 3: Alright, a new character… kypher. Let’s hope I don’t forget his name.
Page 4: …silex spawning stuff has never fared well for many adventurers. Be looking forward to what’s going to happen.

Theory 1: sileeeeeex opens a beachzone, to spawn spooky bois, ghzd style
Theory 2: sileeeeex opens the void, which ties to the last arc’s open thread
Theory 3: sileeeeeeeeeex demonstrates Swatsec Massacre.

I choose to believe the last

I also choose the third option

The smell of a guild showdown is overcome by sweaty wizards and cheese. But through the waded crowd comes the real show.

Page 5

Summary

Page 6

Summary

Page 7

Summary

Page 8

Summary

Page 9

Summary

Author’s Notes: The first chapter will probably be the only interaction of the Knights guild, just know they’re all knights.

Full Comic Layout

Gero is wise. Bring your throwaways. Always

What armor is Kypher wearing?
also it’s cool that you try to show how characters wear their gear :>

For the sake of laziness I don’t draw armor on character necessarily (Rhea and Harold being the biggest exception, and Gollo being a coincidence.) Its easier to keep characters visually diverse with weapons and abilities over having to color them in with the few armors in the game.

But if I had to guess

probably abyssal

Saxton Hale, is that you?

Patchouli Oil...Entitlement...Poster Board Glue...Smooth Hands...HIPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES!

and now, for a real update

Do not mistake courage for ignorance, especially to insult another man’s sword, ESPECIALLY if that man is a GM.

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

Page 14

Page 15

Author’s Notes: If not caught already, the ST knights parodies the Scotsman with odd translations. Would reccommend reading in his voice to help translate it, as it only makes sense with a nice thick accent.

Full Comic Layout

Aand we’re off to a Samurai Jack reference. Not much plot wise, but it builds up this GM’s power. Will see soon what it does!

Also, dat sileeex? Just me, but I somehow have this mental image that sileeeeex is a classic skin priest. Carry on.

So is the admin sword for testing or killing players or what?

chaos

The power of the Admin Sword is revealed, but they might regret it.

Page 16

Page 17

Page 18

Page 19

Page 20

Author’s Notes: In this canon, there are no “throwaway” characters, so get ready for a ride.

Full Comic Layout

Awwwww… RIP. Is that void entity? and what happens to players that get “swallowed?”

You shall see, in the next edition

I love how Sillex is just like “You said you wanted to see what my sword did.” Just like DIE P2W SCUM!
Also I really want you to just make Saxton Hale come out and beat up the ST knight