[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

I swear, I get an idea and it gets used by some other comic artist. :sob: Stuff like people somehow managing to join Guild Halls without being the guild, the Nexus closing down mysteriously CANDIED REALMS COUGH COUGH, and so on; they were all things I was planning on introducing to my story…I guess I could elaborate more on how they get into the GHalls, but I’m still salty.

The problem for me is that even though I made up the entire KOFN story, I told it to myself so much that it’s reeaally boring. So my enthusiasm for making a visual version is…a little less exciting :stuck_out_tongue:

A lot of plot points either came from the current experiences of that time or just laziness. The best part though, everyone can have their own spin without much overlap, since there’s a lot anchored in actual Realm lore/canon to determine what is by the creator’s hand.

And the power to pull through and finish a project blows chunks, but its about the journey, not the destination. One step at a time, even if its a baby step.

Intruder Alert?

Pages 1587-1595

Author’s Notes: Wish I could redo some of the guildie designs but that will have to be next story.

Full Comic Layout

RIP Champion of Oryx; We hardly knew ye.

Also…

Did someone say resdesigns?

Credits: @YesButNo

Slime pally got a buff lol. Activated that damaging too soon.
@Wilhuff @YesButNo daaamn that Sai looks very spicy

Forgotten Greetings

Pages 1597-1607

Author’s Notes: 1600.

Full Comic Layout

Slurpmour

A Forgotten Diety

Pages 1608-1620

Author’s Notes: Despite the late Sil3x, he lives on in our hearts.

Full Comic Layout

Deific Ensemble of Corrective Administrators. Interesting.

The Greatest Treasure Of Them All

Pages 1621-1626

Author’s Notes: We still got a few more loose ends to tie up, but we’ve finally reached the end. Got kinda hairy near the end, but atleast we’re here. Epilogue to come.

:champagne:

Full Comic Layout

Dreadstump fed the helmet rune smh

Slurpmour is adorable!

I see that everyone ditches the hobo status with a guild home.

Ayy integration of the Unity Project. The name is very fitting too. Silex literally met a girl and put a ring on her.

On one hand Pirate Rums are key to clearing Marble Colossus, especially with Dreadstump and dodging. On the other, I thought he said that he didn’t need any. Ahh, once a pirate always a pirate.

Dreadstump:

Then again. Technically it wasn’t anyone’s property since the VE died, right? So he didn’t really steal :wink:

Dreadstump’s a professional pirate.

ALso, I hope you’re prepared for the Next and Final Adventure: The Prism Pirate II: Rhea’s Revenge.

An Eye For A Hook

Pages 1627-1636

Author’s Notes: And so, almost THREE years in suspence, the Prism Pirate draws to a close. Its not all I wanted it to be, but I’m still proud of everything that has happened along the way, and for all of those who have joined me on this journey, aswell as those who have kept this thread alive in my absence. Thank you all!

I’ll be lurking this thread for any other posts one might have. I’ll be glad to reply to them all.

Now let’s Boogie

:champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne:

Full Comic Layout

The end of an era. Thank you; this has been a masterpiece.

i am suddenly blind i can’t see

It’s kinda surreal that it has ended. Will Rhea’s adventures continue? Or will it be an untold legend. Either way, I hope you get to do what you enjoy and is fulfilling.

I can see that Stumpy is getting upgraded! Still might need a bit more base HP and scaling, though with that amount the lag might help him instead. It’s great to see him get is panache back instead of the wreck we saw him in the beginning.

I gotta say, the idea of pirates specifically interested my. I never bothered to think about it, but why the pirate theme?

…and thus, came to a close the adventure of 1636 panels. Be proud, and bold!

Do you have this as a PDF :3