RotMG Draw Tool Image Exporter

I made this http://tiffit.net/RealmDrawExport/ that will let you download sprites that you made on the rotmg draw tool. You can either look at the recently uploaded sprites or search for your image using the sprite’s tags.

If you want to download the sprites for the testing draw tool, just click the “enable testing” button!

Best way to download rotmg draw sprites
I would like some advice on posting things

Theres the like button for that, no need to make a no-content post for that.

Thats pretty useful, though i’d probably use one that works in reverse so I can add my 8x8’s onto the draw tool easily.

Tiffit, this is beautiful. Please marry me! :sunglasses:

Great tool! This is really useful for spriters and idea creators!

I have to say, though you kind of poorly explained the Testing parameter. For someone who doesn’t understand URL parameters, it seems foreign to read about them.

For those that don’t know how to do it, you just add “&testing” to the end of the URL after searching.

So, say you’re searching for my “Warcrown of the Anima” helmet sprite, which is on the Testing Editor. You would search “warcranima” (the tag on it) and your URL would be:

This would yield no results. So, you simply add “&testing” to the end and will get the Testing sprite to show up:

Going here allows you to download the sprite.

Also, Tiffit, if there’s a way you could integrate the Testing function into the site itself instead of making it a URL parameter, that would be incredibly useful.

For the testing thing, I added a toggle button on the site so you no longer need to mess with the url. I also fixed the search bar switching back to normal while in testing.

Amazing! your like Pffifel’s child.

Nice.
It’d be nice to have the previews not blurred btw.

Try using chrome

Why does the site not work any more? D:

Working on it!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.