RotMG Exalt Supporter Beta is live!

Ah thanks okay hm maybe not quite so different then, in terms of gameplay, only looks different. Thanks.

:Sweats: Very good beta testing going on here wow…

I lied you can actually teleport into black stuff.

Uncentered - you can see the “upper” wall

Centered - same position, can’t see it

Example of tp into black:

It still caps your range, just you can’t see

Thanks, especially because tricksters doing “too long teleports” used to be a giveaway sign of someone cheating, so wanted to be aware as not to throw false accusations.

Though I’ve yet to see an actual bug report made of this, or for me to bee disproven in thinking this is a Unity-related bug, but I found myself unable to throw traps on tiles enclosed by walls from at least three sides (think final wall beefore Stone Guardians; I could normally kill the floor on the other side by throwing a trap in the corner between the part that sticks out and the “main” wall, yet found myself unable to do so on Unity).

Yes! I’ve noticed this too but couldn’t pin-point the cause. I saw @Liinkii’s death trix death and was curious.

In the nexus, I found out that I could only tp beside the walls directly to my right / below me.

Edit: vid

It seems Deca wants me to murder someone in the realms…

Continuing the discussion from 65 Player Dungeon Cap:

Out of interest, does Exalt/Unity display a player cap in Oryx Castle, Oryx Chamber and Wine Cellar? Is it /85, or higher?

An excellent question!

I’ve only got this pic of the Wine Cellar (featuring me hiding in some wine), which seems to correctly display an 85 player cap.

this is what you guys get for complaining :angry:

is bad now :sob:

btw don’t click the attirbutes icon more than once, the code doesn’t work properly and will act like you opened it again, and you’ll have to press escape however many times you opened it to close.

it layers on top of the menu screen, lol

While i was on exalt some things would come out purple randomly, it would happen in my vault too, my chests and even closet would end up being purple randomly.

Exalt UI suggestion!
Random purple sprites on Exalt

Shoot the purple things, they give whitebag chance! (Sorry, too many alien dungeons!)

it’s a shiny omg!

At times event gods would randomly pop up as the last quest that was finished.

Ex: Rock Dragon being labeled as a Red Demon.

How can people who didn’t get rank 2 play

you have to wait a couple weeks for the open beta to come out.

The mouse icon in item descriptions is a bit ugly/weird looking no?

Looks a bit more like a flowerpot or something. Or the Worm Father.

in my opinion, it’s too detailed

Looks more like pixilation and distortion to me, what with the sprite being slightly malformed.

anyone else had to update the launcher today?

I can’t tell if this has to do with Beta Patch #2 or if this is its own thing.