RotMG on Mac laptop

Since my other post got screwed over by Doc, I made this one! Yay

• Computer Operating System “a mac laptop
  • I switched to Steam

The Question is, when I open RotMG,
it says “Opening RotMG ” (Or something like that.)
For like a second and then it crashes.
Which means the tab just disappears.
Does anybody know how to fix it? Thanks!!

How were you hacking prior to this without flash?

Try verifying the integrity. If u don’t know how to do that. Right click on realm in your steam library then click on properties and in one of the tabs it should say verify integrity of cache.

#1 Try to use a different computer
#2 Try to use a different thing ex. ( Browser )

i tried that but thats why it started crashing. D:

Why can’t you play with flash projector and https://realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/AssembleeGameClient1516899766.swf?

He got the “D’oh, this isn’t good” language error thingy, then decided to try steam.

When you tried using flash projector did you put the swf in your trusted locations?

I don’t think he did.

It went like this:

I may have sent him the wrong thread though.

Well that would explain the error.

I have a mac laptop and I can’t play rotmg on safari. I play on chrome.

flash is so much better

or firefox

for some reason, flash won’t download on my computer

Try https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/18/flashplayer_18_sa.dmg

Try downloading in a different browser…?

what’ll fix my problem? :sob: :cry: :sleepy: :frowning: :anguished: :fearful: :weary: :disappointed: :confounded: :worried: :triumph: :cry: :tired_face: :persevere: :disappointed_relieved: :scream:

System Preferences --> Flash Player --> Advanced --> Trusted Location Settings --> click + and add the rotmg swf.

So, in steams system preferences???
Or, on mac???
I cunfuz

Mac

If you’re using steam, you have to verify the integrity of the local files. Right click on Rotmg in your steam window and then go through those tabs and find verify integrity. Click it. That solved the problem for me.