ROTMG - Story of a defeated player

Hey, hello, hi. I’m newbish on this forum, made some answers here and there… But yeah, hello. I may have to introduce myself, surely, name’s Xyn, I’m french and I’m 25, playing on EUW&EUW2, I played the first time this game almost 5 years ago, I played for fun, for full rush, for everything… A friend asked me to play it and well, I did alot. I made long pauses left and right but this time, damn, right now, I enjoy the hell out of this game, it’s a nice journey.

I made my first 6/8 in a month at my own pace, and I sadly lost it in a tragic way, a noob mistake if you can call it like that.

I didn’t really knew and I still don’t know many dungeons and always panicking all the time if I was gonna make it or not… Tomb ? I don’t know it, Ocean Trensh ? Same story ! I never tried huge deal stuff. I was a coward, maybe, but I did build up my character slowly and surely.

Since my death, I learned alot. I learned that the best irony of it was the fact I had this skin, Alice in wonderland from MotMG for Assassin, which Assassin is my fav class ever ( and I’m all the time playing it ) and portrayed alot what I was doing. I was lost in a huge world where everybody knows where it’s at when I’m trying to figure out what’s going on.

It’s not about being 6/8 or anything. It’s about the skill and the experiences you got from it.

So I decided to build up the same character once again.

It’s the story of a defeated player. I’m making it a little series about rebuilding a character after losing one that was powerful from scratch while keeping what it gave me before it died, in hope I will become the same once I worked hard.

I tried to introduce some story in it too, I didn’t wanted to do just a montage series of it like many on youtube, I wanted to spice it up a bit, showing some dungeons differently, making it more interesting to watch. Making a link between before and now.

But that’s where many will judge my videos. They aren’t great, editing can be shit at some point, the resolution might be strange, and many things. I may have to re-edit that second video for US watchers, since I’m using some musics to make it more bearable to watch, it got copyright claimed and I’m 100% fine with that since I’m taking the risk to put out music well known.

I’m improving it as I’m doing it, I’m keeping my mistakes be shown as it is, and I will continue doing it because I have fun making it.

Oh, yeah, before I’m gone playing the game. Pay attention at some musics in my vids. They fit really well in their lyrics by giving some background. That’s why ep2 is blocked US by one, because it just fit so well my progress as a player ( try a cough cough VPN cough cough to watch it ? sorry, a HUGE-ASS cat was in my throat ).

Hope you have a nice day, thanks for stopping by, and thanks for watching them. Hope you enjoy them as they are anyway, don’t force yourself from watching them too, if you find them shit, don’t worry, I’ll take it, I find them shit too ( except that 3rd one, I did improve alot which is almost alright, it’s a beautiful shit as it is ! ).

shit
good luck, this is actually pretty cool
<3

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.