RotMG - The Hermit God. ./[Arts]

RotMG - The Hermit God.
(©)2021 DECA Games.

./SaturnZCheery
#RotMG #SaturnZCheery

I have to admit, this has some creative liberties taken comparing it to the original sprite, but it’s amazing as usual! Thanks for doing all this artwork over the years. It’s fun to imagine what the game world could look like.

This is definitely my favorite one yet.
It just looks, menacing. So very menacing

I love how it turned out! Spooky

Dreadstump better look out!

kid d. force let me do hermit god rework I must make it as awesome as this art please-

Let see how will of D. can make the hermit become. . .

holy that’s what we’ve killed thousands of? God damn we are all gods

We’re actually the hapless slaves of the true gods of this universe: our pets. They took pity on us after seeing our cowering frames, roiling the sandy turf with our dying breaths in the night and majesty of another unholy [event] god.

They befriended us at first, watching us, then later lended a portion of their powers to watch us slaughter our foes. But at what cost… the very laws universe were altered in retaliation to this abominable relationship.

You, Shatter, have taken the emblem of two of these such gods upon yourself. Oryx and his Realms have great reason to fear us…

You should honestly be hired by deca to make the loading screens, instead of them using the ugly minecraft-looking characters

It’s possible, Sataru has recently done several official artworks for big updates and events, maybe suggest it in the RotMG discord?

Now that’s… the real scary Kraken right here.

sooner or later . . .

Hopefully and probably sooner.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.