Rusty cuffs

So I just got one, and it doesnt look good to me. what classes is it good for? and would it top other rings for that certain class? keep in mind, im intrested with pally, rogue, archer, and assassin. so those opinions would intrest me more.

It would be a better idea to use a ring with higher perks to it. If you have a pyra or Nile. Or even expo u would consider better then cuffs. It’s not bad and it’s stats could be used on any class. The def and spd could help a class for rushing but that’s about it

Here’s a summary of the item, for you lazy girls and boys:

#Rusty Cuffs

Used to bound aggressive golems. Considering it’s no longer attached, it does not appear to have been very effective.

Tier: ST (part of the Lost Golem Set);
Stat Bonuses: +40 HP, +5 DEF, +5 SPD, +5 VIT;
Fame Bonus: 5%;
Feed Power: 900.

Looks somewhat good. Comparable to the Experimental Ring, and better than it on classes that have no use for the mana that expo provides.

it doesnt look particularly “op” like pyra or other top tier rings, but ok for rushing like taunted said. If i got it i would just save it and try to get the whole set as the set bonus would make up for what this ring lacks

i see, so im thinking of puting this on a rogue if i do use it

Think of a gemstone mixed with a expo. I think it’s very good overall (amazing for paladin) considering how relatively easy it is to get if you find a good group to chain with.

literally unplayable

The what?!
First of all, Gemstone gives you mana, something which rusty cuffs don’t.
Second, pally needs the mana, and putting something like that will hurt him…
soooo all in all, don’t use rusty cuffs on pally!

For ST ring standards it’s actually not that bad. There are definitely some better options (especially if you don’t care about the speed bonus), but it could feasibly be used without the rest of the set and still function just fine.

I never said it was a mix? Of course gemstone is better lmfao. I’m just saying cuffs is pretty strong, I never tried to compare it to both.

and when the conversation is about rusty cuffs, what do you mean

it’s not a comparison, it’s just a metaphor for those who haven’t used it…

I never compared gemstone vs expo… just saying it’s a mix of both…

that still doesnt make sense, theres no mana in the cuffs and mana is a pretty big part of gemstone.

I was thinking speed and def

yeah thats true, but its just that mana has such a big role in gemstone that it doesnt compare to rusty cuffs at all

cuffs are shit just use a pyra

im very limited to rings. my choices are mainly para hp and expo. then i rarely get any other rings

If you can get expos you can get pyras. Literally one of the easiest rings to get in the game.

labs spawn way more often than tombs and it is harder for me to get sb damage on bes. especially for melee/dagger classes. also prya drop rates were reduced by a lot

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.