Scammed by deca

Yesterday i bought a draconis key and was having fun beating the first boss. Then they restarted the servers completely wasting all the money i spent on the key. Even with the 5 minute warning its not enough to finish a whole lair of draconis.

As a player of realm you should know this game is prone to random crashes/servers restarting.

if you are worried about it then record so you can prove.[quote=“Mungwire, post:1, topic:11219”]
Even with the 5 minute warning its not enough to finish a whole lair of draconis.
[/quote]

These warnings are announced at 30,15,10,5,and 1 minute(s)

I get randomly DC’ed out of keys quite frequently. Deal with it and move on, or as Shatter said:

Its only called scamming if its done intentionally and actually benefits the “scammer”.

My question
Did everyone get dc’d or just you? If it was everyone, it probably was the new summer theme cycling.
not sure if you can get key back if it was just you though.

Actually Deca has logs of things that have been bought, so technically if he’s missing the key and the time’s add up because they also have server restart times, they might refund him based on that if they are feeling generous.

cough cough not everyone can be a p2w like you cough cough some of us value money dies

Someone scammed you out of your name

You can say all this in one reply

I’m new okay, I’m still learning how to quote. Take it easy on me papa Shatt

I’m just telling you what you can do

My friend, I think you played yourself there. It isn’t Deca’s fault for you opening a LOD right before the servers restart, it’s your own fault. Next time, learn to switch servers when they announce that the server is going to restart.

The secret is to get a job and get rich.

This happened without warning. Don’t think you got scammed. This is normal.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.