HP:850
MP:200
Atk:85
Def:40
Spd:40
Dex:30
Vit:85
Wis:50

Ability: Pendant (will upload sprites and tiers later)
tiered pendants give the sentry added hp and armored while also giving him slowed

Idea: As you can see, this is meant to be the most tanking class in the game, even outclassing knight, with incredibly high hp and def to protect squishier classes like ninja and wizard and help knights get in to stun on bosses like o2

Lack of a finished product. Moved to Works in Progress.

I think the attack is too high and having 30 spd plus an ability that slows will make him a bit too slow. I know he’s supposed to be slow but I still think it’s a bit too much, overall I don’t think it’s a bad idea.

make dex 40, atk 40
hp seems a bit high, lower to 850 maybe?
mp doesnt matter cause of pets, maybe make a bit more mp for the nubs tho
def should be increased
spd at 40
vit seems good, maybe a bit higher
wis at 50

if their atk and dex are both low, it would be like a worse priest because not only is it only useful for tanking, but it has terrible chances at loot in large groups (unmaxed) i think the atk should still be high, but the other other suggestions are helpful, thank you for feedback :D.

This thread has been brought to you by the letters O & P

Ayy, we shared the same name for the Idea. No matter, this Idea is pretty old anyways. Be looking forward to see what kind of class this is.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.