Set Advice?

What should I put on my rogue?

1. Ripper/garments/crown
    2)Cutter/matrix/Entropy

I know entropy is broken, but I’m wondering if it’ll have higher DPS than set 1)

I personally think that the power of Entropy is overhyped, seeing that you’re forced to stick with the same situational items to slightly outdamage other sets.

I’d honestly go with the first set imo.

first set, alien gear is only the best for samurai

yikes

I don’t know about the DPS difference, but it shouldn’t make a difference, the queen bee dagger is really good, and paired with the entropy you’ll have a very powerful character.

although, melees are the best to have an entropy set for.

what

Stat wise, the alien set is superior in every way having 10 more HP, 11 more def and 4 more damage related stats as well as a nice MP and speed bonus. However being restricted to only a stinger isn’t the best so I recommend trying to get the duelling daggers first. But having only the armour and entropy is still viable as its essentially a bracer with a lot of additional procs added on.

yeah I have the dueling daggers/cutter reskin

Oh oops I thought you meant the stinger reskin x3
It’s definitely better, especially on a rogue where you can get up close.

Do you think entropy would be better on a different class? Or should i just put it on rogue?

The alien set is good on all classes. Its like the jack of all trades, and gives a good balance of the most useful stats. So in the end it comes down to your weapon preference. If you enjoy using a particular weapon that happens to be an alien reskin then I’d say go for that class.

samurai is bad smh

Samurai or ninja yes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.