Sewer Rushing

Can someone tell me the best class for rushing sewers apart from rogue?

Knight - stun.

Paladin - heal even when sick (need T3+ seal I think)

I would say pally since the initial hp buff the seal gives heals you when sickened. With a decent pet you still have to be careful but it makes it much safer

Trix should work quite well

whoawhoawhoaahow
Healing doesnt apply to sickness?

Not the healing part.

The Maximum HP part

Oh i see.
Well thats just too long to take in buff go in wait for cooldown and get about…100hp? Doesnt fit for rushing with its low def max and spd

Also rogue with plane makes good job

Rogue is one of the best rushers for almost all dungeons. Except maybe oryx if you’re not too good.

Moved to Q&A, I don’t think its tech support

Anyways, I dont really rush because my computer sucks and I get lots of lag, but I would imagine pally, due to the hp increase and knight because some enemies do a lot of damage and knight can tank and stun.

I’d go with ninja if you’re fairly accustomed to the game since he can run really fast and clear rooms fairly quickly when you need to heal. :sunglasses:

dere no cooldown for paden seal

T2+

But the hp isn’t worth it till t4/t5+

Priest with puri xD

when u puri urself kuz ur quiet

Holy water

I’ve tried trix and it didn’t seem very good, unless you consider dying a plus.
From my experience, all melee classes, rogue and mystic are all a relatively easy rush.

My idea for a trix rush was to tp over the walls in order to not get sicked. Whats the part of it that doesnt work in reality?

I think brutes are the biggest killer machine, thinking about trix dps and low def
If you could hide somewhere that would be cool but since sewers are so simple, its not easy.
DECA age

The minions do too much damage for you to be able to get through without dying. If you are really good at dodging or just get lucky with spawns, it might work.

Rogue: Cloaked, sickness doesn’t apply while cloaked
Priest: This is pretty safe, but you need to be maxed. A Geb tome and a decent pet makes rushing laughable
Paladin: The HP boost you get from the seal boosts your hp. I guess it doesn’t register as a heal because you still get the health from the HP boost. A 6/8 Paladin+a good pet=literally sews for days