Shatter

Why does everyone love Shatter so much??? Is it like a forum thing to like Shatter? Like a inside joke that went mainstream or something

J… joke? :’( no liking me is not a joke >:c

Idk man i try to me as active in the community as i can.

He’s a very involved member of the community who usually doesn’t act like a jackass.
He’s handling the Leader role well and has a significant positive influence on the forums.

Don’t be mistaken, there are people who dislike him too, but not a lot of them afaik.

Usually being the keyword
If you’re a jackass, he’ll be a jackass right back

never forget

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This is not abuse of power.

Edit: ugh that pushed the thread up, sigh

Elaborate on how that isn’t abuse of power.

:thinking:

It is just shhhh OK, don’t tell Doc… Then again people can ask mods to reopen thier threads sooooo i guess it’s not.

didn’t think it would have bumped the thread :stuck_out_tongue:

SMH, 100% ABUSE OF POWER :triumph:

I mean there was one time I “abused” power, but unlike you I am not “generous and kind.”

I am so very confused as to what you are referring to.

@Ludfru everything.

My “abuse” of power, the generous and kind, or everything?

@Shatter if you remember the thread with the Skyrim reference aimed towards Kageboshi, I did reopen it after it got closed and caused that conversation. As to the generous and kind refer up to me calling you greedy and then your defense on discord.

We are bound by forum rules to not start exposing people or starting witch hunts.
Did you make that rule yourself?!

Dont make me get out my pitch fork.

(No)

@Doc what will you do now that Shatter has revealed his true colors and is attempting to take over the forums to establish his own personal dictatorship?

Ya know, i wasint… but now that you mention it…

:smiling_imp:

On a offtopic note, Lukey’s PFP is now MLP hentai

@Shatter

Wtf is this thread.

Welcome back!

Idk

Maybe a guilty pleasure.