Shatter

Quote “Do you like” not “Do you wear”

@Shatter would you smash yourself in that costume, not knowing it was secretly a guy under those fake boobs?

Are you kidding? Look at it, hell no!

I guess my Shatter incest yaoi dream won’t happen today…

Maybe after a few drinks

;-;

Maybe after a LOT of beer…

I can guarantee you I would pass out first.

and fall off your chair?

@Shatter
@Shatter
how many beers do you need to drink to pass out
@Shatter

Very random, more so depends on how active I am.

Maybe one day we will have a competition shatter comrade.

As my physical reserve will power and alcohol tolerance were all high it would take a large amount of beer to make unconscious

I don’t think I could drink that amount of liquid, beer is meant for being casual and for a meal and I’ve drank beer with meals since I was a child

inb4 recorded skype showdown

Book becuase I actually like him.

Wait, did you see that before he deleted it, or is seeing deleted comments a magical leader power?

shhhh

hey shatter how do you rate this video
https://www.vidlii.com/watch?v=fmBLqGwngOK
very important

Better

that’s a car though

@shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @Shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @CandyShi @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @Shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @Seelpit @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @shatter @Shatter
Oh I forgot to include a question, oh well.

Spies are among us.