Shatters feats and loot thread!

I thought I’d start a thread where people can post their achievements in shatters!

It can be about glitched bosses which you killed, amazing loot that you got or other crazy things!

For example:

I started to duo second on my 1/8 def knight with this wizard

And we successfully beat it!

Or you can post something like “look at this loot I got from third!”

Mod note: Moved to Community Hub ~ BMJ

The White Bag Thread

Colo on a 1/8 knight? In shatters?

I mean I ain’t too rich but this doesn’t seem like a good investment

I switched to a reinforced shield after, I was using collo for the extra instant damage it gives. I’m pretty darn comfortable with shatts so I wasn’t worried about losing it.
@Tybug

Fair enough! I suppose just because I would never do it doesn’t mean it’s a bad idea :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey that’s pretty good

Also this is what happens when you fail to insta third.

All them tormented souls homing in

Word

every Unhealthy addiction shats you get through is an achievement, such as

1- usually at first switch after 1st, they would open the spawn thing in the unneccary area, and trap you inbetween tons of stone guardians and minions

2- dragging tons of stuff at 1 and 3rd boss.

3- not killing blobs in first (decoy)(got insta’d from 40blobs exploding on me) or just dragging onto group

Sounds fun, can I join?

haha you can apply if u want

I’ll post another. This picture is pretty old (17-11-2014)

It shows what must be one of the first time me and my friend ‘‘cracked’’ a small shatters. Shortly after it came out we wanted to find out small-group possibilities and we’d just clear avatar after avatar in empty realms trying to get a Shatters

(remember that this was during early-day avas, when those asshats were invulnerable 90% of the time with stacked eye shots)

We’d try several combinations of classes trying to figure out our way past the 1st boss, eventually discovering the mechanic behind it trough trial and error. This combo just barely pulled it off back then, and in the end we managed to kill the last titanum right before we had to back off. The stone mage that came from it was still alive, and we couldnt kill it.

(We probably could right now no probs but we simply didn’t know back then)

EDIT: I remember now that we had a 3rd player with us that happened to be at that avatar. He did not really know what to do. He pushed the boss into blobomb phase while we were struggling with the stone mage & paladins in the backfield. Pushed the guy to blobomb phase. Wasn’t helpful :stuck_out_tongue:

What ensued was a rhythmic circling that consisted of running away from the stone mage permanently while scratching the stone obelisk spawners for like 1,000 damage every time. Spawned those dudes all the way up to the max lol. Very laggy. Very explodey.

1st boss fight must’ve taken 20+ mins or so.
Good times.

On a side note we did learn something that day! normal ‘‘paladin obelisks’’ have a spawncap of 6 stone paladin. These at the first boss are called ‘‘stone obelisk’’ and have a spawncap of 9 instead of 6. Because screw you & your FPS that’s why.

why did you not equipt the gem, if you died with it in inv…

Oh, I didn’t die. We finished third alright.

It’s now on a very pretty purple archer of mine.

well if

i would just punch the crap out of myself

how did you do that?

not me, it’s my friend geo. he lags so badly he can do this

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.