Shaxasno's Photo Album!

D;; NOOOOOOO

Shaxasno’s Photo Album

Welcome to my photo album. I’m not sure how you got here, but if you’ve made it this far from start to end congratulations! You’ve witnessed my life so far on Rotmg. As you’ve probably figured out, the album has been inactive when it comes to photos. Due to the fact that I haven’t had internet to play Rotmg for about a year now. I used to head to the library to play Rotmg here and there, but there is just so much you can do with library internet(potato net) but then one day the librarys here blocked kongregate website! (No I can’t download flash on the computers)
My life story summary

Currently what’s happening in real life is we’re working on moving, when we move then we will hopefully be able to get internet again. In a few months, 1-2 from now I will be graduating highschool. My birthday is coming up July 28 and I will be turning 18! (Officially legal woot)

I’ve been thinking long and hard, and I should’ve done this earlier. but it would be best to close the thread down temporarily, as this is my photo album and I’m not able to post Rotmg photos.

Anyways, it doesn’t matter now how you found this album

This album is the story of my life on Rotmg and the great friends I’ve made here on the forums

This album will serve as a memory.

This album serves as my memorial

No this isn’t a goodbye

I’m just not a fortune teller.

((I haven’t forgotten about Tokyo ghoul Rotmg parady shh, I’ll post that in a new thread some day soon))

If for some reason anyone needs to reach me, My discord is Shaxxy#1759

@moderators “It’s time, lock this thread please. Whatever you have to do to open it later.” Shaxasno whispered towards the great gods as she stood tall holding her baggage. She turned around and made her way towards the distance, hearing the click of the lock locking behind her.

She left a permanent note at the door of the gallery in the center of them room which read;
I’ll be back one day.

same! except July 4 instead of July 28.

Bye, Shax. (I know you probably didnt know me anyway before) Bye, Photo Album.
ha i ninja’d the thread close

@shaxasno edited

Shax I still need nudes ;-;

Did you not read the red part that said this wasn’t a goodbye!?

Also Mods if you see this delete all the msgs up to my ‘goodbye’ note, they are spamming :I

Excuse me we care about you XO

Fineeee, I luv everyone too

Good luck with the move, wrapping up school, and all that’s to come. Thread set to lock in 7 hours in case anyone else want to say so long.

[Whoopsie!!   OB]

lol ob i see you

[Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.   OB]

WHAT NO MY EDIT GOT OVERRIDEN

[I’m just that good. OB]

woah i can still edit this post

haha this is great

i really hope ob doesn’t see this

~ epicnecro may 28th 22:41

Wow OB you trollin’.

[They see me trollin’, they hatin’…   OB]

You’ve just released all the thirstposters into the forums.

You absolute madwoman.

(also good luck, after high school is when life gets complicated)

Good luck with the move and graduating c:

Hopefully we can see your photoalbum open soon again :slight_smile:

Good luck with your life shax

Hopefully you’ll come back some day :slight_smile:

blame ggaodzilla everything is his fault

hey shax i quoted you yelling at me so you dont have to yell at him directly

Wtf

cya