Shaxasno's Photo Album!

28 then

It’s alright Niegil, you can confess.

But my heart and soul goes out to one legendary Rotmg player ever. No one would ever guess who he is.

rmgnoob?

That beats my current record of 0

Rmgnoob…I almost forgot about him. Well, you could say he was my first Rotmg love. That’s until I started noticing a different person, who I have even more love for than Rmgnoob himself…

@shatter? @MessltUp. I mean @MessltUp’s beard is the best thing ever so its a likely candidate

Trust me unless she’s a die hard masochist degradee, it aint me.

flash backs to the fetish test

I have a friend that made me take it 3 times. Apparently, my kinks matched hers. Now I’m scared.

A Canadian guild member showed me that, it was too long for me and boring

My only fetish is the deep yearning to defend my country from bastard germans

God damn it @Mynamerr ! I was almost safe and you had to ruin everything!

Nevermind, looks like I’ll be fine. (RIP that poor bastard though lol)

As much as I want to believe that this was just phrased poorly, how about trying to keep our racial sentiments away from our posts here?
—
@Redeadgods I doubt it’s me. Could be my beard though.

has to be the beard if that beard was human it would have a six pack

It was meant to be light hearted, but I see how it sounds I’ll donate 1€ to @Mynamerr

My profile picture has a German legend on it , fedrrdick the great. I have a great respect for their culture. Most of the time

I got that it was light-hearted. Actually made me laugh when I first saw it :+1:

Alright I will tell everyone.

Trofimowen and I are Hubby and Waifu, as of this morning Eastern time.

I OBJECT! Wait…
Well… at least @RMGnoob is safe

this thread should just be off topic at this point

It wasn’t already?

Hey this thread is not off topic one bit! We just have to make sure the word Rotmg is in the sentence somehow. Weather it be through individual words or the full word. Ring Oil Tomatoes Mixed Grandma.

Waitwaitwaitwait

Last I heard, trof totally despised you. I have a hard time believing that his opinion could have been reversed so completely, especially when you haven’t changed even slightly.