Shaxasno's Photo Album!

absolute wow lads, you’re gonna fulfill the questionable desires of some cult-like users here.

JANUS IS A GIRL?!?!? Lol.

I just found this thread because I was curious about Shax and I don’t regret my choice. xD

Well hello there new one

My question is, why did you have to make it anonymous? I wanted to see who the people who selected yes and no we’re -Inserts mad face here-

ftfy

I was in Regen right up until it died. Shame I wasn’t in it back when Xaklor and Scorchmist was in the guild and Shaxxy still played.

My bot thinks about shaxxy :wink:

No u

No U

Nou

Nobelium Uranium

If you chat with shaxasno I kill you …

understood, shes your grill :wink:

…k

I wonder what happened with the guild, I may ask Radio as find out. He was the leader of Regen right? (If I’m not right don’t judge me, woke up 5 mins ago) I still don’t have internet at the house, ughh.

If I’m not mistaken, you haven’t had internet for like a year now?

Radio was founder of Regen. The guild died when(I was on at the time) he demoted every leader, made his alt leader, then left the guild, if I’m not mistaken to be in his girlfriend’s guild. Right now, most of Regen is in MoreEthanol and Ryuyah is founder.

Youŕe correct, I still dont have internet currently. I do have mobil, which means Iḿ able to use discord frequently

:thinking: