Shendyt vs Soulless?

I wanted to know which one was better to use

wis modify = shendyt
no wis modify = soulless

what’s wismod?

It mostly depends on which class you are going to use it, soulless is great for wizards since it boosts their hp and the spell already costs low mp.
Shendyt is better to use on a wis-mod class (priest, necro, sorc) since it gives a fair amount of hp and mp plus giving extra wis to boost their abilities :3

There isn’t a better or worse, it’s down to which stats you want more. And which ring you’re using affects it too.

It’s somewhat useful to consider what each of them gives you compared to Gsorc.
Soulless: +60 HP, -55 MP, +2 DEF, -4 ATT, -6 WIS
Shendyt: +25 HP, -30 MP, +2 DEF, -4 ATT, +7 VIT, +1 WIS

So yeah, it depends what you prefer, they’re both more defensive than Gsorc, Soulless has that extra HP, with Shendyt you’re giving up 4 ATT for 2 DEF and 1 WIS which seems not worth it to me, but each to their own.

I use Soulless on Wizard and Mystic because I find they are aggressive enough with base ATT so might as well boost their defensive stats. I don’t use Shendyt.

Shendyt can be considered on Priest if you want to get slightly more healing and be more tanky (more defense, slightly more hp). As for Sorcerer, since you’re more offensive-based, you could use Shendyt if you want to, but GSorc can work very well too, as it grants you to do that 8% extra damage you get from the ATT buff.

As for Soulless, Wizard, as stated before, gets the least from the extra wisdom, since you most likely already have a decent pet, I dare presume. MP should not be too big of a problem either, since the spell costs very little proportionally.

For Mystic and Necro, it’s a bit more up to your personal preference. Me personally, I’d probably use a Shendyt on Mystic. The Curse and Berserk make up for the lack of offense, and the extra wisdom actually allows me to boost said buffs. Sure, not by a lot when compared to the GSorc (I mean, 1 extra wis? You sure? That’s, like, 1/1.33% longer of a duration), but you still get a health buff, which I always enjoy.

Necro, I’m voting GSorc. Soulless isn’t that necessary unless you want to go full 1000 HP, but your skull already gives you 60/70 HP anyways. The extra ATT is the real prize here, since you have the least offensive options, being the most defensive of the Staff classes.

Wisdom Modifier is a thing that affects a certain classes ability. Not all classes have it. A priest has wismod, so to get a better tome the priest should go for shendyt, which has more wis.

Depends which class

If you really want wismod, check out robe of the tlatoni :grin: one moar wis than shendyt pls nerfhttps://www.realmeye.com/wiki/robe-of-the-tlatoani

Wismod or no wismod, shendyt everytime

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.