Should I change my name?

I believe that I have an OG name. It hasn’t been changed since I first set many years ago. I am now debating if I should change it to be shorter for aesthetic and convenience reasons (3-5 letters) , or to keep it for sentimental and historical ones.

What is your opinion on changing names in general? Would you change your name if the change was made free? Also, if you have experience with the after-effects of a name change (how you are recognized and addressed in game) please let me know!

• Change
  • Keep
  • Depends on new name

0 voters

If you really don’t care about 10$ and believe that changing it would make you happier, change it. Personally, I only chose keep because unless you really like the idea of changing your name, I just don’t think you should spend 1,000 coins (slightly under 10$) just for the purpose of changing your name. I, however, also don’t believe the fact that you have an “OG” name matters unless that name was special (like if you managed to steal a solid or cool name)

What would your new name be though? Depends if it’s better or worse than your current.

I’d recommend doing it :slight_smile:

Honestly I feel people notice you more with a shorter name, but its your name. pick something you like, and dont change it just for aesthetic.

The problem is that you can’t tell what a new name would be until you attempt the change :s

I was once Artmas. And people say it was better.
But I needed to have my name in the game, so I change it anyways. I just prefer relating to myself.
No problem though, since this account was only 1 year old.

If you spend double money you can first get the name on a mule and then change the mule’s name to asdagasfc and change your own name to the name that mule used to have.

As for the question, I changed my name a year ago, and I don’t regret it one bit.
Then again, my old name was cringy and my current name looks nice and is a good joke when I die.
Your name isn’t that cringy and it’ll be hard to find a significantly better name.

So basically just keep the name. Many people know you by that name and if you change your gona have to rebuild these friendships

i would say keep it, it is your first name after all

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.