Should i quit this game?

older versions of flash work better for rotmg

If you do have a duping method, and especially if you quit, *please* send the duping method to deca through a support ticket.

For the sake of deca, the playerbase and the future of realm, I really want as many duping methods as possible removed from the game.

Nobody actually benefits much from game-breaking bugs like that, and it can really mess up the game to have a bug like that there.

If you’d say that duping helps stabilize the economy, I’d say it’s healthier for the economy for things to be as rare and expensive as they should be. That also helps to reduce the inflation of valuables.

If a pixie was actually as rare as a pixie drop, people would pay significantly more to obtain it.

The whole idea of “quitting” a game is stupid. The game will always be here, ready to be played again. It’s not like a job where if you say “I quit”, you can’t just come back once you get bored.

Yeah, how did he get 2x 2017 Veteran (soulbound) and 3 pet rocks (soulbound) if not through duping?

pic could be doctored, just covering all bases

In regards to the duping issue:

For every loser, there will be a winner.

Hackers dupe pixies? Price of pixies drop.

Damn, I guess that really sucks for people who own pixies and are looking to sell them. But people looking to buy pixies? They’re rejoiced. They’re so cheap to buy now! Yusss!

Quit. Rotmg ruined my life and my life is so much better after quiting.

Who says they drop? They control the pixies so they control the price

Quit. Your main account got banned because you cheated, and nobody likes a cheater, especially not a self pitying cheater.

How stupid must you be to understand that syn did it for me?

Syn?

Yes.

Synistar

But if you voted don’t quit on your own poll…? Looks like you already know what you want

wtf i ran magic woods on testing for like an hour straight with some guy named synistar probably wasn’t the same guy though

Probably was him, but at the same time he’s a big meme now

This really isn’t something to be happy about in my opinion.
Really good items should be expensive, otherwise the game just becomes easier and therefore less challenging/fun.

It also destroys game balance because it’s so easy to get.
The csword would see significantly more use if pixies were as hard to obtain as they should be.

Agreed, but that’s not going to stop me from wishing that their prices were lower.

Like, I know a Lamborghini should be expensive, but I’m still going to want them to be cheap.

The wording of this implies that “Synistar” did not do it for you.

From my own experience you won’t quit. You won’t because it’s hard to quit something you’ve played for a while. I tried “quitting” myself, but I came back like 5 months later and I just ended myself.

This game is extremely hard to quit. If you really hate it just kill all your characters and empty out all your vaults.