Should I use a Pixie [4/8 Paladin]

I have a Pixie in my Vault and I have a 4/8 Paladin, which is probably my best character ever (I know) and I was wondering if I should put the Pixie on it. I have a Lvl 50/41 Heal/MHeal and about 10 Life if I die now, which is not that much.

So that’s it, should I put on the Pixie or wait until ?/8 ??

Thanks! :smiley:

I’d personally be using it at 0/8 simply because of the bonus range and how much safer it already is to use. If you managed to get a 4/8 then I’m positive you are capable of going 6/8, and it’ll happen even faster and safer if you use the Pixie.

If you don’t trust your own ability then perhaps you should wait though. If ya do use it you need to take advantage of the range bonus otherwise you could easily be killed or nearly killed when trying to land all four shots. You don’t need to land all four shots though, you are a Paladin with the damage boost.

10 life is not much?.. when i died usually i have nothing :confused:

if you maxed def,att, dex, and wis i think you’re good. using pixlly in gland is so gut

Alrighty, it’s just I’m scared of getting overconfident because Pixie makes you fell like a pro :wink:

I’ve only used Pixie while leveling cause scared and the first time I tried using a Pixie on a 0/8 warrior I got rekt in puppet even tho I told myself I would be playing safe lol

I’m just scared while maxing wis I’ll try be landing all the shots and get rekt by septavius again, and my main worry is things sitting on me because I’m trying to land the shots

But thanks for the advice guys

I suggest think about it like this, if ya wouldn’t sit on it on a Wizard with EP then don’t sit on it at all. (Granted that you actually valued that Wizard’s life…) Better safe than sorry of course.

I suggest farming glands if you don’t have speed maxed as that can go a long way. (Especially if you don’t have def maxed, though you may want to dip into your life reserve and buy some defense instead.)
If confuse controls are trivial to you you could also focus on doing Labs for wisdom, these can give you good feed items to help improve your pet too.

I have Spd, Dex, Def, and Att so I’m going for Wis next

yes, it’s really fun. experience it and what have you got to lose?

Uh my pixie? xD But yes I will probably play with it - should I still carry a tiered sword or should it be fine?

Carry a tiered sword as well. You won’t always get those 4 shots in.

Might wanna keep in mind pixies are worth 4-6 Life. Life that could be used to max def on another character. If you die with it then you would be losing a lot keeping in mind that your best character has been a 4/8 Paladin. Either use it and die with it and have some fun or use it for a good cause. Tiered swords are fine in the end and most things depend on your skill level. If you can stay alive with the pixie then keep using it. If you are skillful enough to use a tiered sword then use tiered. All up to you in the end but hopefully this helped. I may not be the best player but I definitely have experience. IGN PandaGM

Also I see why you have a particular focus on making sure this guy doesn’t stuff up.

You should put it now
i would use it at 1/8 def to be safe :3

I’ll probably use the pixie for fun, and to max the dex as well as farm some gland for pots for my Wizard (I can probably sit on Limon alright) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The Pixie was in my inventory :((((((((

that’s all up to you… i never got accustomed to swapping items and using secondary weapons, the idea just never crossed my mind tbh when i was beginning

it just seems more of an annoyance to me, taking up loot space, and you end up losing more than you should when you carry more than one item. so, i only pick and choose one “optimal” weapon for each class should i obtain em. (usually, i use UT’s and sell tiered, even if tiered would be better in every way)
just more efficient that way to max, and make use of a UT, though at times, i feel forced, using a UT in place of a tiered weapon i own that would benefit more.

ended up typing more than i shoulda per usual, just read the first line haha
if you’re used to swapping, then carry both

now that i think about it, there are rare situations when tiered REALLY gives you a noticeable boost which was looting from thessal with acclaim 100% of the time as warrior, and only about 70-80% when i acquired a.s.s.
same with stone guards

i don’t see a reason to switch from dblade to an acclaim, or any single shooting sword, in tombs because one, you really don’t need to be in shotgun distance to hit a boss with one of the shots, and two, you have ample time to put in SB (the lowest dmg threshold i counted so far was for geb, which was exactly three ice star throws, which i have recorded, unlisted on youtube).

the way i play and stuff like that are really unpopular, and most everyone carry both pixie and another sword.

I personally don’t use a Pixie because it’s my entire life storage. I mean, I have a Soul of the Bearer, and some tops, but still…

Anyways, I think it’s more a question of: can I afford to lose it? Since you’re 4/8, you probably won’t get killed easily - especially being a Paladin.

Uh too late for that lol

Don’t do that… Once I was 0/8. A horse ran towards me and sat on me when i was backing up. I was instakilled.

Why does it still show me as blue star…

heck no buy fp and upgrade your pet