Should realm move away from being f2p?

yeah but the amount of players in that game category is quite low, and its not like rotmg is a very thriving game rn either. And corrrect me if im wrong, but most tend to be free as well.

And he said something about old acc still existing, then i could just sell my mules for cheaper than it is to play the game

also mules rip.

???

What? In what way does Deca need RWT bots in literally any capacity at all?

RWT isn’t a good thing for Deca, it isn’t overall a bad thing as most things you’d want to buy from them are soulbound, but they definitely don’t bring in any profit to Deca.

I’ve also known new players to get annoyed by the complete inability to use the Nexus due to bots so they decide to not even start playing the game.

rip eati

True. The RWT sites make bank, but how many of them would continue to pay to make accounts for advertisement on every server. Maybe 99 cents is just pocket change, but I would still want the price to play realm to be low. If 99 cents doesn’t work then it could be slowly raised until even the big dogs remove their propaganda.

The player base for indie mmo’s aren’t low by any means… though the number dwindles compared to a playerbase like tf2’s. While some games are completely free to play, most use a pay wall, p2p, or micro transaction system. Realm falls into the latter, albeit fairly.

Hmmm realm’s playerbase is pretty sizable actually. About 83381, and if we grandiosely subtract an estimation of the bots, we’re left with about 77,000 active players. I take back my earlier statement… tf2’s average player count is between 56,000 and 97,000… I really underestimated realm’s playerbase!

When did Realm become free to play?

I dont think making swastikas in nexus shows signs of sanity

Just give them one of your existing mule accounts lol.

Yes, but that’s not his point.

Yes, but think of it this way. If it cost just like $1, than all the 12 ear old would stop being toxic/trolling, because they actually paid to join the community.

Nice new profile :slight_smile: like your old one better though.

uhhhh, where is the evidence for this? If you could have everything in a game, everything is boring.

Yes, but RWT need hundreds of bots due to players blocking them as they step in. even 10 cents, is too much for them because they need to cycle through.

Please note that you can quote and reply to multiple people in one post. Just highlight the persons text and click “quote”

Uh heard of patience? But seriously, just a maxed uncommon from not even an week of grinding can easily let you enjoy the game. I don’t think you need a divine pet to experience some of the basic aspects, and after that they can easily get a better pet I have personally managed to get a legendary pet after 3 months of getting back into the game.

you need to subtract mules too, but we’d have to guesstimate another number like with the bots.

Oh. I knew that. Maybe.

@Brockcool alt, maybe?

No

Yeeeaaah, no. The game is already pretty mediocre and I’m not paying extra for it. If it became P2P it would slowly die.

Eh at maximum guesstimation, the playerbase is still 70,000 strong.
~14,000 active players are 1 star accounts. Using the rate of new players and amount of bots, I had assumed that half of those players were bots. I’m sure we can then assume that more are mules. The absolute answer lies between 83,000 and 70,000. Perhaps it’s closer to the 70,000 all things considered.

Still, this is a profound amount of players for a multiplayer game, and nothing to scoff at!