Skin Feedback

Hello, this is the skin I’m working on for the contest. Before I submit it, I’d like to get some feedback from the community. Tell me what you like and don’t like about it. Thanks!

Never mind. I feel like it’s a honerable idea and it looks nice but deca has to make money off the skin and there are already a million good ninja skins.

If its a warrior skin I like it since he buffs he dex and the ghost bride’s are two so its like they both attack. It needs a bit better coloring but I like it

It’s a fallen angel so I was thinking Paladin

Wait it’s warrior. Though it was ninja… Because blade looks like katana

I think you should make everything but the wings darker, and maybe change the sword color.

Good idea. However, you have to understand that DECA is trying to sell the skin and it’s front view is kind of confusing. It took me a while to see the wings and it kind of juts looks like a death skin with wings.

Looks fine and all, but can you tell me what the heck it is? All I see is some blob thing wielding a sword.

It’s wings on a, what I think is a ninja

It looks like a jumble of pixels to me. Needs more shading and a definable shape. Otherwise, I can’t tell what its supposed to be.

I like the general shape, but the front animations seem weird. That front attacking animation is especially awkward. :sunglasses:

Changed the colors and front facing sprites. Want some thoughts before I continue. And for the record, it’s supposed to be a fallen angel skin for the Paladin. He’s holding his sword at his side ready to smite demons. Thanks again!

Much better. The green background is distracting though so remove that before turning ti in. Still think it looks too much like death though. The darker colors are definitely better because he’s a fallen angel, not just a angel

I did think the blade looked like a massamune

I like the idea of a fallen angel pally but tbh I didn’t know what it was until I read it, it looks a bit chunky to me :thinking:

I have a new favorite skin now

Just the way that it’s held along with the way that the angel slashes with it makes it seem like it should be a katana

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.