Socket Server Error on a specific server? HELP :C

Okay so ik I have already posted this but nobody gave me a clear answer. I have tried every possible fix for rotmg their is currently for even problems that arent related to mine and it has not fixed. I am using windows 10. Everytime I try to connect to uss it does successfully, but then it crashes. Everyone is moving around and stuff but then 5 seconds in it crashes and gives me a socket sever error. If I do not exit out of chrome or flash player it will give me a d/c. Also it occurs on both web and flash player. It only occurs on uss, no other server. It is VERY annoying. It has only persisted in the last two weeks. one day I woke up and simply could not connect. It was not a new update either, and their has been three updates since this problem. Idk what to do please help me :frowning:

Socket Server Error seems like it does partially connect to the server, but not entirely. The only thing I’d suggest is port forwarding if your router isn’t port forwarded already. If that doesn’t work, I really don’t know.

It could just be that the specific server you’re playing on is screwed in some way. Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the case after all these events. I can’t think of a reason as to why it’s just USS and how to fix it, but if you can play on other servers then I would do that.

Ik but my guild doesnt pop and I have no source of dungeons. Iv missed past two events entirely its SO frustrating.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.