Some Sprites

Some random things i made a while ago when i was bored, please dont kill me, first time making sprites. Tell me what you liked, didn’t liked,etc.

(Drawing) Onyx Shield of the Mad God

I find some of these cool, the blue knife thing in the upper right a little stupid. no offense. But I really do you like your skin in the lower right. I really find the middle upper knife cool!

yeah, i thought it looked stupid too. Thus is why i made the one of the lower left.

That one looks a lot better :slight_smile: It seems like you took the the top green one and made it blue. I like it.

oh they are pretty similar never noticed, a bit differnt though i guess

You just flipped them and changed the color, how different can they be?

no the shape is the same but the spots of the colour compared to each other is slightly different

Cool

Very nice, but a tad over shaded IMO for RotMG style. The character sprite is interesting, what is it? I can think of many different interpretations, interested to know what you have made there.

the 2 on the left are sort of good the pally skin looks pretty cool, the others are rather bad

um it was meant as a pala skin, i had like hold avenger/golem theme in mind.

Got some more. :slight_smile: I like the Robe the most, i didnt get these to save… rip

Tome? Check
Bow? Check
Helm? Make the vizier/slit more apparent
Robe? Check
Seal? Theme required but if that were part of a set, check
Skin? Questionable --> recolour of holy avenger?
Black Dagger? Check, nice particle effect
Blue dagger? Bleach
Green Dagger? A little too dark as in all the colours and overshading just mushes into one big blob of slime

:slight_smile:

whatever the first is:looks ok, but not really like a spell/shield/trap/seal

bow:bad-ok

helm: good

tome: ok

robe: shape is good, but its way too dark

@Stuartcat bleach?

yeah, im going to make the slit a bit more apparent. And the seal was actually a sheild, but doesnt matter i guess. Not sure what you mean by over-shading, so im not up to date with art words.

i guess the skin kinda looks like the holy avenger, made it more knight/golem-like

@mynamerr yeah i guess ill make it more apparent to what it is.
the robe, after making it i realized that when i was making it, i was super zoomed in so it seemed lighter. Ill change it a bit.

Thanks for the feedback guys :slight_smile:

Ah yeah, I can see that now. Just wondering if it was a skin or an enemy :stuck_out_tongue:

i guess its time to revive,
heres some spell sprites
playing around with stuff

Love all of them but two (skin and tome)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.