Someone pls help [best pot farming class?]

ehh my time is australia time

Do you log in at about the same time every day? I believe that servers reset at midnight UTC time, so for the Australia server, that should be about 10 am (you may want to check that, though). If you sometimes log in before this time and sometimes afterwards, you might have situations where you don’t log in between 10 am of one day and 10 am the next, meaning that you miss that day (even if it the same calendar day for you). Find out what your server reset time is, and plan to log in at least once between each reset so that you have a login each day. Hope this helps.

it says 12:00 N.N

Sorry, you mean that that is what time it is in Australia when UTC is at midnight? If so, that is the restart time.

that is when it will restart

Glad to hear you figured it out

yep

Necro. He has heal from his skull, amazing damage and good range. the perfect class for godlands and low level dungeons, as well as for higher level content once u get there.

i died with one 6/8 so lemme rest

ok, you do you

Edit: there’s loads more if you look into my graveyard, I just picked the ones near the top that were lvl 20

lels ok ok

I’m going to be honest. I never really “farm” for pots. All I do is max a class to 6/8 by going in dungeons. Its pretty simple. Sprite(Max Dex, maybe get defense pots or attack pots in the process)->Snake Pits(Max Speed)
->Labs/UDLS(Perferablly Labs for Def and a chance of EXPO, Max Wis, get some Defense in process)->Abyss(Max Vit, all classes but Melees have high requirements to max Vit, get some defense there, maybe even max it.)->Event bosses(Stay far but close enough to deal Soulbound dmg to Garnet and Jade statues for Def, attend all events unless you dont feel confident, such as Cube God, or Avatar)->Gods(Some will drop Pots in the process of trying to get dungeons)->Oryx Castle(Def from giant Ugly bug looking crap, def from statues, maybe do second boss for Att if you need)->Oryx(Def, att)->Oryx2(WC tops, pots)->Shatts(Source of tops as well as Bets rings)->OT/Para(Mana)->Tomb(Life/Rings) Thats all I do for an 8/8. I dont farm pots in Glands in the slightest, only getting pots if im looking for an Abyss or something.

ayee i do all event bosses if i can. and ofc i do most of the dungeon i can

you have a serious addiction with necros

lol? i have serious addiction with staff and wand classes

If u didn’t know, Xeno was responding to XHippobroX and not you

ya ik

just making sure

ehh ok

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.