Soulless Robe or Toga Picta for priest

i got toga but i also have soulless, idk which to use

For priest, run that good ol’ robe called gsorc (or toga if you don’t have)

ok

Souless is great for the staff classes where survival is valued over dps (because they already have enough dps) and toga isn’t really that good of a choice unless you have full necro set or just wanna look cool

Toga is great if you want extra DPS.
Soulless is great if you want extra HP.
Not sure what’s so hard to decide.
Although I would pick Soulless on Priest, Toga is only really good on Necro or Wizard, and having extra HP on priest is always very nice.

thanks

• Toga
  • Soulless

0 voters

For offensive ritual robe is my pick for priest all day, gives att and an insane amount of wis.

But if ur looking for a tradable one, gsorc is better than toga and soulless imo, at least for priest.
Cause the wis is very useful.

If you want a defensive tradable one, shendyt all day. same 15 def as soulless, but gives u 7 wis and 25 mp. u lose 35 hp for that but the wis really makes that up as ur heals are stronger.

I’d take a soulless much less a gsorc over toga, but if I have any other piece of toga, toga all the way. Toga by itself barely adges out elder and the sorc and wiz ST robes

id rather go soulless because survivability is a little more valuable than dps (esp on a priest, where your dps is kinda bad either way).

Where’s the, “another option” option?

shendyt tho

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.