my main char is wizard
ussw
if i get any pots i will donate
hacking is bad
i sometimes swear but most of the time family friendly
yes
yes

Haha thank you for applying!
You’re accepted and would love to help you grow and increase your gaming experience

Please join our discord so we can easily coordinate and send you an invite

Why have you chosen Sovngarde? Because it is in the asia region and it has a timezone of GMT +8 and it is family friendly
Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave? Because everyone of them were getting more and more toxic
Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.) Shatts
What are your main character classes? Wizard and Knight
What is your main server? ASE
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys) Sorry but I cant contribute keys but I can contribute pots
What are your views on hacking? It is really bad for the economy
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat? Yes
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine) Gradually, but initially not
How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10) 9

Do you accept our simple guild rules and requirements? Yeah

Accepted!
Please join our discord if you had not yet and message any Founder, Leader, or Moderator that is online at the time to send you an invite :slight_smile:

We’re a very friendly environment though there are a number of mature member, most of them do their best to tone it down whenever a younger member may be present on the voice chats.
It’s great that you’re within our timezone so you can easily coordinate with our weekly guild events too

1. Because you appeared to be both relaxed and active, and in the same general severs (AE and ASE) as the ones I usually play on.

2. the guild I was a part of (royal panda society) was a small but active guild before I stopped playing; when I returned to rotmg over a year later, the guild was truly dead.

3. plenty of tomb experience (~50-100 tombs done), limited shatters experience (~5-10) but no experience in the lost halls or the nest (they didn’t exist before I stopped playing)

4. Warrior (7/8), archer(8/8), priest(6/8) (also have 6/8 wizard and paladin but rarely play them)

5. AE, but I am still perfectly fine with playing on ASE.

6. As for keys, only occasionally, but I have plenty of pots/items to buy guild keys

7. if they don’t hinder other players experience directly or indirectly (including messing with the value of trade-able items) they’re usually bearable, but I certainly can’t condone such practices

8. I’m around kids quite often, so I’m used to being family friendly, but some parts of rotmg can sometimes be an emotional roller-coaster (mainly white-bags and dying) so profanity may very occasionally slip through the cracks.

9. Yes, definitely (I voice chat frequently as part of other games)

10. probably an 8, my few objections of the game stem from parts of the item structure (mainly limited storage and so many items being soulbound)

Accepted!
We have quite a few guild members, including myself, that can help you with Lost Halls.
I enjoy the dungeon and usually just running that and we occasionally do Shatts/Tombs over the weekend so you can practice with us on our most active days (along with a lot of other inexperienced/first timers)

Please join our discord here to coordinate a good time to send an invitation (can’t update the original post anymore):

@moderators

May someone replace the original post’s discord link with:

Thank you for your time!

In other announcements, just got Founders and ownership back in my guild!
Took Deca 3 months but it happened and that’s what matters LOL
Sovngarde is now recruiting again :ok_hand:

Done. :wink:

Thank you! I appreciate your help :smile:

1. Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
    I have chosen Sovngarde as it seems like a friendly experienced and also active (oceanic guild which I haven’t run into many) who will be able to help me learn more about end game dungeons and help me gain more experience

2. Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
    Yes I was a member of a guild created by a small group of 5 irl friends which is just for a laugh but it is quite small and we can’t run end game dungeons but still ran OTs, Tombs

3. Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
    I have alot of experience with Tombs but not so much shatter but i know the basics of them and am willing to learn

4. What are your main character classes?
    Rogue, Ninja, Knight, Archer but am trying to get more characters going on more varied classes

5. What is your main server?
    ASE AE

6. Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
    Yes fairly often i buy realm gold and buy keys

7. What are your views on hacking?
    My views on hacking are I don’t think they are helpful in anyway and really ruin the game

8. Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
    I can very easily adapt to be family friendly around others

9. Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (Mute is fine)
    I’m completely fine entering voice chat

10. How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10)
    About a 9.5

11. Do you accept our simple guild rules and requirement?
    Yes

Accepted!
We have knowledgeable players who will be able to walk you through Shatters, so I’m glad you’re willing to learn!
You’ve already joined our Discord, so ask an Officer/Leader/Founder to invite you in game!

I have chosed Sovngarde because i was looking for a guild on oceanic servers with experience in end dungeons, I have also been looking for a guild that will help me learn about the newer end game dungeons but also i want to offer my in game abilities and knowledge to others

Yes i am a former guild member of a smaller guild with some IRL friends (around 5-8 depending who could be on) where we could run some end game dungeons but not some of the harder newer ones, i left becasue im looking for a better more expierenced guild with people who know what they are doing.

Tombs and shatters i have plenty of expierence, i have very little experience in the newer end game dungeons though,

Warrior, Knight, archer, rouge and assasin have to be the classes i play on most

ASE / AE normally ase, i normally play ae when there are alot of people on ase

6. Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
    Yes, i have put a decent amount of my wage into this game and i dont mind spending some money to buy some keys

i dont see the point of hacking on a a game like ROTMG because it takes the point out of the game, they ruin the game and are pointless

8. Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
    Yes i feel as if i can be family freindly whilst meeting new people online younger or older.

9. Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
    Yes i am fine with joining voice chat for any guild event i would most likely have a microphone on during the chats.

i would rate RotMG a 9/10

11. Do you accept our simple guild rules and requirements?
    Yes i am willing to accept all simple rules requirements and instructions given to me by someone of a higher rank in the guild

Accepted, we’re always willing to help our guild members learn any of the dungeons that they want to. Contact a moderator/leader on discord when you’re online to get invited to the guild.

Hey, my name is Ethan or (ing: Poopbang)
I like to play Realm of the Mad God with 3 years. Can’t really max that much but when I do it’s around 2/8-1/8 have had a 6/8 knight (died to oryx) and I have 3 char slots. I am friendly and like to help people when they die (if I can).
I was in an old guild but I got kicked out because not being able to buy keys will get you kicked. But hey im looking for a guild and you guys look nice.
1.Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
not really I know how to do them I just may die

2.What are your main character classes?
Sorcer and rouge (when I rebuild my rogue)

3.What is your main server?
ASE and EUN2

4.Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
if I have money or keys yeah mate I will

5.What are your views on hacking?
I don’t really like it but if they do it they do it and they ruin the game for them self.

6.Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
yes

7.Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
Yes. I have a mic sometimes I may be muted.

8.How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10)

9.Do you accept our simple guild rules and requirements?
100%
Discord:A dead fish#5440

Accepted; it doesn’t matter how good/bad you are at the endgame dungeons, so long as you’re willing to learn them.

Join the discord and contact one of the moderators/leaders when you’re online to get an invite.

IGN- DylmonAhoy

Some of my mates recently got accepted to the guild and have said how good it is, I have been looking for a good guild to contribute to.
    I was a former member of another guild composed of a bunch of IRL mates, I left because the others decided to find a good guild to join.
    I have great experience in Tombs, Shatts, OT’s, Cdepths etc. However I have not had a shot at trying out the Lost halls and am down to learn.
    Warrior, Wizard, Archer and sometimes Priest.
    ASE, AE
    Yeah, I tend to buy a lot of keys every now and then when I get the chance.
    Hacking shouldn’t be allowed while in guild dungeons, but in the realm I feel as if hackers don’t affect my game play.
    Yeah I can limit myself whenever I want to stop swearing or saying inappropriate things.
    I have been on Skype for a long time now and am completely comfortable with using voice chat on Discord.10.
    9, even though it can be irritating some times.
    Yes

Accepted! :slight_smile:

i have been looking for an active/friendly australian guild, and this one got recommended by some irl mates
    i was a part of a guild with some irl mates, most of us decided to leave and join this guild
    i have experience in tombs and shatts but non in the newer dungeons
    Necro 8/8, Priest 6/8, archer 6/8. paladin and knight
    asia east/ asia south east
    Yes i do every now and then put some money in and host some keys for my guild members i am more then happy to do it in this guild too
    it defeats the point in Rotmg and takes all the fun the realm has to offer
    yes i am, and i can keep it clean when young ones are in the call
    yes
    yes i accept all rules and requirements
    [/quote]

There is a number of us that love to run lost halls during the late night (since the public group wakes up at our time to sleep LOL)
We’ll keep all those wanting to learn Lost Halls by playing priests and teaching every step of the way until you’re comfortable

We’d love for you all to contribute keys and we’ll make sure you’re donated for your contribution :slight_smile:

Everything else looks great!
Please join our discord if you had not done so yet and we’ll send you an invite when you’re ready

Hello I am ProAuction and i would like to join your guild.
1 I chose u because you advertised you guild very well
2 I was apart of the guild LifeLink and i left because it grew inactive
3 I have much experience in end game dungeons and have gotten every white bag from shatters and tomb
4 Knight and either of the bow classes
5 USSW
6 No unless with in game donations e.g Life pots
7 Dont hack cuz u might get exposed
8 i have not hit puberty yet as i am of the ripe age of 14
9 Yes
10 9.5/10
11 Yes