Sovngarde - Australian/Asian guild RECRUITING [ASE/USSW]

Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
i love skyrim so this was an eye opening guild name. it also seems like a great guild
Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
Yes. i want to leave because my guild is dead and im looking for another guild
Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
a lot of experience with the end game dungeons
What are your main character classes?
wizard and knight
What is your main server?
any. i move from one to another
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
i am
What are your views on hacking?
you can do it if you want. i do look down on hackers though and report when necessary
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
yes
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
yes
How do you like RotMG? (Rate 1-10)

APPLICATION FORM:

Looking for an active friendly Aus guild

Yes, left because aside from one or two people there wasn’t anyone who used voice chat aside from tombs/shatts.

I have experience in tombs and some experience in shatters

Archer, rogue, paladin, wizard, and ninja.

Australia

Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
(I’m assuming you mean pots ingame and not real money) Yes

Would never do it, game is fun because it is challenging

Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Yes

Yes

9 when I’m alive, 2 when I die :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you accept our simple guild rules and requirements?
Yes

Edit: Didn’t see the above comment saying your guild is full :frowning:

I have been looking for an active guild with friendly guild mates to have some fun with.

Yes I am a former member of a guild, I left because I was going to be inactive for a few weeks and it was also become inactive as schools have just started up.

yes I do, i have done most end game dungeons

I use knight, priest and wizard

Ae/Aus

Yes I am will to supply a few life here and there or supply the dungeon its self.

ruins the game for themselves and others.

Yes I am generally family friendly and can adapt to younger players/guild mates.

Yes I am.

8/10

Yes I do

Looking for a guild after a break

No

Sure do

Only one which is a 6/8 wizard

Australia

Once I obtain a little more wealth for sure!

Meh don’t really care if you need to use them because your that bad than props to you for being trash

No but I don’t usually have mic on and my Discord is broken :confused:

Yes

7-8

Can I come back to the guild?

IGN: Rttg
I asked a friend what guild he was in and he linked me to this page. I am looking to join a guild since I started to play Rotmg again and I wanted to join a guild which was not inactive, so that I could also get some more experience with end-game dungeons, and I thought that it’d be fun to join a guild. :slightly_smiling_face:
I have been invited to several guilds in the past, however all of them have been inactive and I did not see a point in staying.
I have done 1 clean tomb with a couple of friends before, unfortunately as it was my first one I got 0/3. I have attempted multiple Shatts runs before (incomplete), either because I’ve had to nexus at a boss or because someone inexperienced dragged too many mobs to the walls.
Knight, at the moment as it is my only 6/8.
Australia / ASE.
I might be able to, but currently I am developing a Rogue to provide some variety. I don’t have much wealth either, maybe around 2 life in total. Also if I am not going to be active on a weekend would I still have to contribute that week?
I don’t think hacking is acceptable in a multiplayer game at all really and should not be tolerated.
Sure.
Sure, I might be on mute a large amount of the time though.
Yes.

Been looking to join a guild for awhile. Seems good with this one.

Inactivity on my part. Sometimes kicked, sometimes left to leave no confusion when leaving for months at a time.

Don’t do shatts very often unless i’m feeling confident or suicidal, due to fear of losing Dbows and so forth. Do Tombs pretty often though.

Archer, Knight, and Rogue are my 3 alive at the moment. I also have a lot of experience on Warrior.

ASE.

I’ve only scrounged together enough money to get myself 4 character slots. I can’t. Sorry.

If you want to? Go ahead, i’m not too bothered by it. I personally fail to feel the hatred most people do for it, considering it doesn’t affect others heavily. Although, I prefer to use the word “cheater.” Hacker sounds a little bit extreme, unless they’re going godmode or some such thing.

I’m unlikely to be on voicechat very often, although when doing so i’d be more than happy to hold my tongue.

Sure.

8 on most days. 4 when I lose a character.

Aye. Sounds good.

Cheers lads, hope you accept me.

EDIT: Realising others have offered to pay life and such forth, i’d be more than happy to assist in game. I just can’t contribute actual funds at the moment, to clarify.

My guild was being Inactive and I wanted to find a new guild.
I belongED to a lot of guilds, but left mostly because they were inactive.
Duoed a tomb, used to be tomb rusher when my Knight was alive, Did billions of shatters (managed to get all 3 whites).
USED TO BE Knight, died with resu-crown, still has a knight, but mostly plays on Mystic now.
USW2 cuz I’m too lazy to switch server only to trade, but server doesn’t matter for me anyways
I might, but I doubt I can get more money to spend on rotmg. I have 1 OT key and 1 Nest key, but that’s about it.

Does age even matters? I mean, yes.
I can listen to people speaking, but I would rather not speak.
10/10 - ign
nah actually 8/10 cuz i lost my first leaf bow by a Lbluestar shatters drag :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL, I saw you out of sovngarde and i was like. what happened. you need to do another application and hopefully get in

1- i have chosen Sovngarde bc i need a chill guild to play with
2- Yes, and i left bc it died
3- I have experience w/ tombs a bit of shatts
4- Right now i mainly play on my wiz, archer, and pally
5- i Usually play in USSW but i can change servers anytime
6- I will contrubute to buying keys
7- My views on hacking are that if someone hacks, thats their choice, but i dont think it affects other people that much
8- Yes i do not cuss and am very friendly
9- yes i have mic and will talk
10- 10/10
https://www.realmeye.com/player/PorkIsOP

IGN:Haryem

I’m most active in ASE/AUS, and I’m looking for a guild with active members and discord so I can make friends and play with others together on ROTMG. I enjoy company, and beating new and challenging dungeons with my friends together, which is why I believe Sovngarde is the guild for me.

Yes, I left mostly because I experience lag while playing with guilds that are not in ASE or AUS, some of the guilds with high requirements that I joined had very experienced players who’s looking for more challenge. Though I do have 3 8/8s and 2 vaults of deca, I’m still relatively new to the game, and I couldn’t keep up with them. I’d like to take things slowly, and take the time to learn my mechanics in the more challenging dungeons.

Yes, I’ve been to Tombs quite a few times, but I’m still not that familiar with Shatters. I’ve watched the entire guide for the dungeon, but I’m probably not going to try it before I get new character slots. (I’m still waiting for that ample pack either on Valentine or Easter.)

I would say warrior, wizard, and huntress, as they are fun and good to farm the godlands with.

ASE/AUS

Maybe when I get better at the game, I’ll purchase keys to do with the guild together.

Unacceptable.

Yes! Most definitely.

Very! That’s the whole point of me entering this guild.

9/10 (It’ll be slightly better if the game is able to provide us more vaults and character slots without spending money.)

I’m choosing to apply because:

• The rules/guidelines of the guild are respectable and I believe must have attracted a good crowd of guild members I’d enjoy playing with
  • The guild isn’t massive nor is it small, which is exactly what I’m looking for.
  • Guild doesn’t require massive base fame or hours playing per week, which I do not want to feel obligated to fulfill and would rather just enjoy myself.

• I’ve been in a few. I leave when the community dies and members begin to leave.

• Yes, but it has been a while.

• Wizard, huntress, mystic, knight, rogue

• I’ve never had a preferred server.

• I am more than willing to drop a few bucks from time to time to have a good time.

• You do you, but be willing to deal with whatever happens because of it.

• Sure.

• Sure.

• Yes.

Another friendly reminder that recruitment is closed at the moment and that all applications posted after Skorker’s closing of recruitments will not be looked at.

sicc

Well, ive been playing for a while now and im looking for a consistent and well active guild to play with.
I left because of the inactive users, the amount of players in the guild and just generally how inactive they were.
yes i am experienced with all those dungeons, i am not a rusher but i am very well experienced.
Warrior, Knight and wizard. I can very well play rogue and archer but they are for when one of the 3 of my mains die. So i like to think i have a variety.
My main server is Australia, i can play all the US servers and asia but nothing else.
Yes i am, i am willing to contribute but its not going to be an often coming from me.
I frown upon it, something that shouldnt be taken advantage of but it is what it is.
of course, im only 15 myself so i will always respect others even if they are young.
Yeah of course, i love using my mic and communicating with others and friends. I just enjoy socializing with others especially if its involved with something i enjoy playing every day.
i honestly am hooked onto this game, 9/10

Of course, Yes.

1. Why have I chosen Sovngard
    I chose Sovngard a while ago because the servers suited me, whilst a member I made good mates and enjoyed my time playing which is why I want to get back into it.

2. Was I a former member of another guild?
    I was once a member of my own guild called Westy Boys who were just a bunch of school mates (around 5 of us) then I wanted to start doing higher tier dungeons so I began to look for a guild that is where I found Sovngard and was a member of them for a good amount of time

3. Do I have exp in end game dungeons
    I have plenty of experience in shatter, tombs etc. but im still trying to find a group of people to run dungeons like lost halls and nest.

4. Main character classes
    My main characters would defiantly be melee classes like knight, warrior and pally, but I enjoy playing rouges and ninjas as well, I’ve been playing on a huntress lately and im enjoying it so I would also say huntress.

5. Main server
    My main server would now defiantly be the Australian server as I am from Australia.

6. Willing to contribute to guild funds?
    I am willing to commit to guild funds as I have in the past.

7. Views on hacking
    I do not see a point in hacking in a game like ROTMG as it’s a game where you get no or fun out of not dying or having a client that benefits you in any way

8. Are you family friendly? And able to get along with younger members
    Of Couse I am, Im 17 going on 18 so I know what right from wrong is and I know how to act around younger people.

9. Are you able to join voice chats for guild events?
    Yes I am able and I do not mind speaking to others and forming a bond through the video game.

10. Rate ROTMG /10
    I would give ROTMG a 8/10

Why was I inactive for a while?
I was inactive for a while as I recently got a new computer that cost me a lot of money, I was able to play games that I never have been able to run before, and with so much time I have spent on ROTMG I chose this opportunity to try play some new games and see what I enjoy.

Need a guild and seems decent

Quit for a while

A bit but not great

Archer

Australia

Maybe after joining for a while

Don’t really care

Yes

Yes

Why do people keep posting?

Stop posting until they start recruiting again please.

@moderators Please close this thread as we have a new recruitment thread, thanks.