[Spoilers] Knight ST Updates, Conflict Rework, and Reskin Vile and Conflict

subject change

update to old leek post, knight st has name/descriptions and shield got tiny change

Sword: Oryx’s Greatsword

Forged eons ago in the fires of Shaitan’s domain, this infamous blade has cut down countless mighty heroes throughout the ages.

Shield: Champion’s Bastion

This almighty shield was specially designed to protect its owner from a bombardment of attacks in all directions. Although feared today, it once stood as a reminder of Oryx’s glory in an era long forgotten.

Damage: 360-420 (1950) -> 385-455 (2100)

Extra Effect: +15 DEF for 2.5 seconds (from 2 seconds)

Armor: Mercy’s Bane

Skuld enchanted this signature armor by channeling Oryx’s relentless rage into its metal plates. This aura of anger now grants the strength of unbridled fury to anyone reckless enough to wear it themselves.

Ring: Bloodstone Ring

It is believed that Oryx siphons a drop of blood from each hero he slays for use in this intimidating crimson ring.

Everything else is the same, but there’s 3 enemies mentioned in the descriptions, Oryx, Shaitan and Skuld. We’ll see where they drop from.

Conflict Rework

MP: 100 -> 135

Effects: Stasis for 3 seconds (from 7), Speedy for 2 and Damaging for 2 (with wismod)

Stats: +5 ATT and DEX (from +2 of each)

Cooldown: 0 (from 5), ok it’s not exactly 0, the cooldown is removed but all items have a server cooldown of like half or a second

Fame Bonus, FP, everything else the same

They also seem to be testing a conflict with just no cooldown, and with some epic visual colors, and everything else the same

<Activate range="3" color="0x808080" center="mouse" visualEffect="8">GenericActivate</Activate>

Suspicious Milk Bottle

“Very rich in Calcium!” - Dr. Terrible.

Susp Milk Bottle transforms the player into Calcium Warrior, which is just a renamed Skeleton Warrior, for 30 seconds, and gives players in an 8 tile radius +5 DEF for 30 seconds.

Reskin Vile and Conflict

Vile: Trap of the Blood Spirit

This artefact is a result of a forbidden spell. It’s made of crystalized blood.

Conflict: Orb of Terror

This orb has been imbued by Skuld with the energy of the lost souls wandering her Cemetery.

Same as CDirk, it exists but we don’t know where from. CDirk was removed, but don’t expect it to be gone forever. Also, this reskin conflict has to old stats, but that’ll also probably change.

[Spoilers] New Knight ST and Reskin CDirk
[Spoilers] New Knight ST and Reskin CDirk
The General Chat Thread
Conflict good now?

ahh yes now i will not know what event white i should dump my miserable life to farm for. just perfect

yessssssss

Conflict seems just as “useful” as before, especially with the higher mp cost.

:confused:

There’s still a chance

Im assuming milk bottle will drop from mad lab like pollen power/healing ichor?

I want to be a calcium warrior!

Liking the ST so far.
Conflict needs its mana cost dropped, 135 is way too high
I’m liking the reskins tho

…What? conflict still won’t curse enemies? wat da fuck?

notices reskin vile trap

Oh boiiii

I hope they make a better sprite for it but other than that
I’ll be grinding for that soooooo hard ahsgfdasgfdasd * q*

Please no more reskins… my head hurts… so many reskins in this game… and now reskins of event whites…

I can see something like this as an april fools item.
Except it changes all players in range to a certain sprite

I would actually love that for april fools as a rare drop.

Interesting rework. Seems like this’ll put Conflict to be more similar to the tiered Orbs in spammability (though of course lessened by that only-slightly-less-than-abysmal MP cost).
The only gripe I have with it…
y i k e s

Reskinning the holy OG Pentagon (Qot, Cdirk, Jugg, Oreo, Conflict) is something I’ll never accept. It feels pointless and irritates me.

The set is soulbound now, and the trap says “artifact is the” now

also calcium god

calciumgod

Pretty bad communication to sb things witout announcing it first.

Oh no! Giant minecraft skeleton heads!

Wait so reskins are dropping? I dont want to get that ugly reskin cdirk