[Spoilers] Lots of small stuff

there hasn’t been too much on the new class but there was one thing

Sheaths XML from before

Waki XML

Now you see, I have basically 0 clue what the Wakis are, they’re the small katana

sprites from earlier. The only thing I noticed was that the tiered exposed durations match up for both Sheath and Waki. Go give explanations thx

sin st got sprite changes

old 16x16

n e w 16x16

old items

n e w items

ok now for the new shit

Mouthwatering Melon

Delicious fruit that imbues pets with an unholy strength!

7.5k FP pet food

Random Pet Skins and Keys yay

pet skins don’t have list yet

key lists

Rare: Manor, DDocks, Shaitans, WLab, Sewers, Lab, Cemetery

Epic: MTemple, UDL, Snake Pit, Davy, LOD, Pup Theatre, Ice Cave, MWoods

Legendary: Tomb, OT, Cland, Shatts, Encore, Halls, Nest, Chambers, Cnidarian Reef

idk honestly

both skins are… unique

Beefcake Brutus Warrior

Hazmat Suit Necromancer

Pet Wardrobe

As said in the producer’s letter, pet wardrobe does seem to be almost finished, every pet stone’s description is now

Unlocks [skin] of the [family]. The skin will be added to your Pet Wardrobe in the Pet Yard and can be used to change the appearance of your pet!

UI Assets were also changed, pet wardrobe big wheel

also that bigger 8 o’clock pls fix

Hatch and hatch and hatch and hatch pets

There have been tons of hatch pets, some common, some rare. I don’t know for what reason, but there’s a fuckton

More you know

The following are types of Japanese swords:

Chokutō (直刀, “straight sword”): A straight single edged sword that was produced prior to the 10th century, and without differential hardening or folding.

Tsurugi/Ken (剣, “sword”): A straight two edged sword that was produced prior to the 10th century, and may be without differential hardening or folding.

Tachi (太刀, “big sword”): A sword that is generally longer and more curved than the later katana, with curvature centered from the middle or towards the tang, and often including the tang. Tachi were worn suspended, with the edge downward. The tachi was in vogue before the 15th century.

Kodachi (小太刀, “small big sword”): A shorter version of the tachi, but with similar mounts and intended use, mostly found in the 13th century or earlier.

Ōdachi (大太刀, “big big sword”)/Nodachi (野太刀, “big field sword”): Very large tachi, some in excess of 100 cm, and usually a blade of the late 14th century.

Uchigatana (打刀): A development from the tachi in the 15th century. Worn with the edge upwards in the obi.

Katate-uchi (片手打ち, “one handed”): A short type of uchigatana developed in the 16th century, with short tang, intended for one handed use. One of the forerunners of the wakizashi.

Katana (刀, “sword”): A general term for the traditional sword with a curved blade longer than 60 cm (there is no upper length limit but generally they are shorter than 80 cm), worn with the edge upwards in the sash. Developed from the uchigatana and the sword of the samurai class of the Edo period (1600s to late 19th century).

Wakizashi (脇差 “companion sword”): A general term for a sword between one and two shaku long (30 cm and 60 cm in modern measurement), predominantly made after 1600. Generally it is the short blade that accompanies a katana in the traditional samurai daisho pairing of swords, but may be worn by classes other than the samurai as a single blade, also worn edge up as the katana.

I was thinking Wakizashi as well, they’re very commonly paired with katanas. Also maybe when you use the sheath it throws a wakizashi at the enemy? I haven’t looked at the xml yet so I have no idea.

hazmat necromancer, more like minion necromancer

Normie
Reeeeee

hecc off i can norm all i want

It looks like the sheaths have a teleport function?

Yeh from a previous post I believe causes any enemy between you and the teleport location to be damaged and have some sort of debuff. So like big long slash.

Pls another arena event :o

What was the other thing they made that has higher FP than ambrosia, or am I imagining things? Dekkers pls

great

Energy potato and reindeer food

At first I didn’t really like the new assassin ST skin. But now that i’ve actually stopped to have a good luck at it I absolutely love it.

I feel its still missing a little something to make it scream ‘parasite’. I think a small change like switching his skin color from goblin green to a ghastly pale grey-blue would do just that, since it blends less with the orange and is complimentary(?) to the pink and red of the other parasite beasts.

Otherwise it’s great and I’m glad to see @Dappertron implemented some of my design ideas.

As for the two player skins. Why? Just why?

Interesting to see the turnaround from you. What do you think you’ve seen differently?

I’m really happy that you made some of your design decisions and suggestions, because in retrospect the older skin is quite dull. I’m not sure how to balance out having some parasitic elements and being more true to the Flesh Collector that it was initially based on, but as long as there’s still time, there’s no reason to not change the design at least a little.

I had another design earlier, but it was shot down. I suppose it might’ve been a little too grimdark, but I’m curious to see what other people think.

Wtf is that necro skin. It looks like its holding a blade instead of a staff and the idea of a hazmat suit doesn’t fit well into rotmg.

The hazmat necro is literally a minion. What were the spriters thinking?

Sponsorship money

Or getting copystriked yikes

/s

The first time I saw it the image was really expanded and blurry, making it hard to tell what was going on so it looked a lot worse than it does. But seeing it all it once in better quality really really fixed it.

I feel the blood splatter and red eyes don’t really work since he’s wearing orange and pink. I do like the monstrous legs but they don’t really feel attached to his body, especially where the arm obscures one.

This just looks wrong

This however…
I need as soon as possible
I NEED A FREAKING PET WALRUS

I can’t see the pictures :frowning: