[Spoilers] More Class Balances: Helm Rework, Prot/ST Skull/QoT Buff, Prismimic and more

You sound smart

I was just saying this because he write lot

UwU

@HardGold @Backpedal Can you stop replying every fucking comment someone makes expressing their opinion about the changes? that might be cool dude, I don’t think nobody cares if you agree or not with someone else’s opinion about the changes, I can’t stop you from doing that but it would be good if you stop replying every time someone writes a comment here, I don’t think I’m the only one who thinks that’s spam but also maybe I am the only one.

Remember the changes are not official too.

I know you don’t agree with other people opinion’s but like, not because of that you need to answer to every reply on the thread.

that goes to @GGaodzilla and @Wawawa too but like, atleast theyre not answering everything like backpedal and hardgold.

If you don’t want to read this post then I’m gonna resume it, stop spamming the thread with answers to every single person who comments it. (I’m also excepting the fault that backpedal does the same thing in most all threads niegil makes about balances)

the changes described here are on the whole game though, not only for void. Composition with buffs will still be faster than without, just not AS MUCH compared to now is all. Not sure why you bring Void into this. If there’s an issue specific to void, then it should be tackled separately

I think it’s fine, they love the game and are scared of changes, ofc they would be passionate about this.

As long as it doesn’t go into drama territory I think it’s fine.

also, HOW THE HECK DO U CHANGE FONT SIZE??? I wanna know!! :smiley:

edit : test sweet thx <3
test2
test3
test3 => nope, double < big > doesn’t work :confused:

ewww < huge > doesn’t work, only big and small work? :cry: and also doesn’t work with emotes, rip :stuck_out_tongue:

You just need to do <small> or <large> to change font size

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Is it an image or an emote though?

yep we should stop that off-topic lol

edit : @GGaodzilla welp, quoting him showed an image link, guess there is more trick to it lol

you both should move to The General Chat Thread

yeah I actually noted that :stuck_out_tongue: . But like I still feel like it isn’t worth it.

I don’t get why people say this. Is it eliteism? Does it make you feel better than the average player? I’ve had no issues completing realm shatters, and some of them have been the cleanest runs I’ve been in. The average player can 100% complete a shatters.

This means absolutely nothing. It’s like me taking a picture of an all melee’s run, and being like “See melee OP, too many people play it.” A sample size of 1 isn’t worth any consideration. Also more popular classes aren’t always the OP classes. People pick their characters for a number of reasons, I personally play a lot of Rogue, but I don’t play it because it’s OP, I play it because I have the most fun with it.

Why does it seem like other than the cooldown and extra range the warrior is getting a nerf?

Because that’s sort of the point, when you think about group play specifically. Deca want to nerd the insane buffs both warrior and paladin dish out for literally no effort. In turn solo play and groups without buffs should be able to kill things faster with better HP scaling anyway, so overall just a massive fuck you to the clusterfuck of player walls that dominate everything and make people say content is too easy.

ehhh i didn’t reply to everyone i just commented to show my point of view on things that actually interested me basically that’s what this forum is for

also i agree that melees need to be nerfed but equally because now pala is obvivously loosing too much in comparison to warrior that (besides berserk nerf) is actually getting a buff

Shit looks cash

or u could just use [size=value]text[/size]

But… knight. I know he’s a lot less useful in the late game, but warrior was seriously not that powerful in the current meta. There was no area he excelled in past just doing a shit-load of useless damage (SB-wise anyways). And shouldn’t the warrior be balanced with a pally by making it a bit stronger, not by nerfing the pally a lot and nerfing the warrior a little?

Oh, and BTW this only really hurts us people with crappy pets, as if you have a legendary pet that’s even close to maxed, you can actually perm-buff with no cooldown… so a class went decent solo for everyone, to worse for newbies but great for veterans… dunno.

I’m a bit confused.

Warrior is (and was) a very competent rusher due to accessibility to Speedy and his naturally high defence, plus his ‘shit-load of useless damage’ went towards killing minions much quicker.

Plus, you didn’t mention that this shit-load of useless damage also went towards everyone else in the group with a single spacebar press, killing the boss quicker, leading to less chance of death, and sometimes outright breaking the game (skipping phases, something you’re obviously not meant to be able to do.)

Obviously permastun is useful in easier dungeons. Aside from that however, the knight’s other good qualities include high hp and defense. That’s basically it. He has sword class damage, but no speedy or healing to back him up when he tries to fight harder bosses. He’s slow unless you specifically choose speed increasing gear, low mp making you rely on carrying around mp restoratives or, you know, a really good pet as with every class, and his stats aside from those two are mediocre at best, his high vitality does nothing for him and will continue to do nothing until Deca does that hp mp thing they’re planning.

At best, the status effect immunity update will make more enemies able to be stunned hopefully bringing back the utility of having a knight, but for now he certainly isn’t that great.

Higher dps means doing bosses quicker, meaning more chances at doing bosses since you get back to the realm quicker, meaning typically easier maxing and grinding which is what you want from most mid tier dungeons anyway. The level of difficulty means permastun is more of a luxury in a sense, as stuff like Septavius really isn’t that hard.

Paladin definitely did not use to be stronger than warrior, it’s only after a few updates to him that they’re pretty much on equal terms in my opinion, yet even so certain dungeon discords make knight and paladin have a requirement to wear better gear than what the warrior needs in order to participate. Paladin would be my choice but that doesn’t mean I’m going to deny the fact that between the two warrior definitely helps the current meta more, given there are other healing classes anyway and people just want to kill the boss quickly.

And there’s the fact that Paladin is also getting nerfed, personally I would be fine with just Damaging getting a nerf but eh. The Max HP going through Sick and instantly healing wasn’t intentional anyway iirc.

Unless you’re referring to making paladin stronger, but by the way you worded it I find it hard to tell, then warrior definitely does not need more power.

Between paladin and warrior, you’re sort of right in terms of the paladin, but that was always the case since pets are busted anyway.

The warrior? His cool down helped people with weaker pets since the duration was long enough that you could regenerate quite a bit of MP before you could buff again. According to these changes, if you’re maxed that won’t change much if I’m not being stupid here, as he gets a longer duration when maxed in wisdom, so unless you time your buffs wrong then it won’t affect you much.

Unmaxed, you may have a point, since pets will make up for the lower buff duration. But unsurprisingly that’s one of the reasons why they changed the warrior in the first place, he was strong at pretty much all levels in a group.

Decent solo, sure. I see your point here, but even so decent solo potential doesn’t even begin to cover the other uses of having a warrior. (you know, stuff like shatter switches dying quicker with more dps, cem rounds progressing quicker, rushing, being fairly tanky, more random general usefulness etc.)

Worse for newbies is correct, unmaxed the warrior will likely be much worse. The problem is just that the class happens to almost always be very good to have around, even when unmaxed. Would an 8/8 wizard with a good pet rather have a fresh level 20 warrior, or a fresh paladin/knight when facing off against one of very many stun immune end game bosses?

Also, let’s not forget Kidd’s reminder that these leaks aren’t 100% accurate to what will actually happen once the update rolls around.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.