[Spoilers] MotMG Part 1, Alien Invasion Campaign and more

Look I know hating Deca is easy, but could you at least wait until they actually DO make it cost money (if they even will) before contradicting the game’s code and hating on them?

About Galaxies: I’ve seen what galaxies in [redacted] are like, and how the fuck are you drawing a similarity between those and this? They’re two completely different things, one is more like a cland and the other is a theme.

Edit: Sorry @Mynamerr slip of the tounge.

sad ill be in korea for this but whatev

When do we get an calendar of the upcoming events? :stuck_out_tongue: thanks for motmg info, finally…

Hope there is a char slot waiting for me at the end of July :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Potentially two, if we’re also getting the 5th coupon 0u0
tfw you missed it in one month and might again here meaning you need 2 more months :'3

Looking pretty cool so far. I like that they’re experimenting with new ring features, though this current one seems a little too weak to function well as a main ring.

…pls Beework…

Anyone know where i can find more info on thise dungeons?

Realm of the NASA God

Always glad to see a reference to Independence Day

Made a question post in Q&A, but figured I’d throw it here too. Greater Potion of Attack should be added to the trading post.

you know the new mysterious new items in the alien campaign I wonder what they are for

This is supposedly what the reactor does

And those weird keys are going to be used to open dungeons. Amazing right?

true but the things that will be activated in motmg will be even more interesting

The alien planets assumption made by Niegil seems to make the most sense. I might have a guess on where this idea is based from, but mentioning it would be against forum TOS. Either way, I’m still excited to see what content lies behind them

The answer is no.

the locked reactor seems very bad but the only purpose i could see it being used for is lava walking…

On the contrary, the locked reactor is very good. It’s the closest thing Deca can recreate to fill the void that the original amulets of resurrection left (Though many would argue that Kabam’s pets did that).

Most player deaths don’t occur from taking massive amounts of damage at once, but rather losing 1/5 - 1/6th of their health below 0. This ring doesn’t mean you’ll be able to tank an ice sphere and live to tell the tale, but rather gives you extra time to nexus, or dodge, which is invaluable during LH, and other dungeons.

If the healing bypasses sick, I think the item might be too strong. Otherwise, I find it pretty balanced. It would be especially useful when healing classes are silenced, when you need an extra second to nexus due to reaction times, or for rushing dungeons and making mistakes.

But you could do the exact same thing by just wearing a deca ring

You… make a very good point.

I will have to do extensive testing when it comes out. I do fear that this item will only drop during MotMG, which would lower it’s effective benefits, if any.

thats why i think that like rushing and lava walking is the only purposes for this ring due to the fact it does not have any permanent buffs