[Spoilers] T7 Abilities and LH Armor Buffs

that also struck me as odd. i mean, 160 hp and 12 def is something that like, 99% of people would take over 28 def. why the need to buff it (IMO, it is genuinely one of the strongest items in the game right now; too fucking strong, considering you can reach like 1.1k+ hp with that and a UBHP (don’t forget pali buff too) basically making you immune to death).

Making these new abilities soulbound is so boring, this game’s “economy” is so non-existent. So lame of DECA, as per usual.

Imagine using Nil and giving up 4 speed and 7 dexterity of the T15 leather armor just for 3 defense, just doesn’t seem worth it to me.

Time for me to get a better computer.

also ngl this looks more like cursed sprites than t7 abilities or maybe that is why they are like that?

Noooo I love how it is now. The palette more than the shape, which I don’t care about, but it’s a lovely bright blue!
frac east

These two, I mean they’re basically the same:

Get some more blue on there :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe it will grow on me.

I wonder if I could change around the Necrofish Poison’s description to be more like what you imagined, because that’s what I was going for, but I’m set on the rest - if you have a problem with “Mindwaster Skull,” then you just aren’t metal enough :metal::metal:

how about describing the fish (eg. the hideous necrofish secretes poison from its spines), and the poison’s effect (eg. poisons swathes of waters, leaving behind empty, dead ocean in its wake). making the fish more graphic and scary would be nice

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.