Stalking realmeyers

Rainbow dagger is gud

@RyanYoon

@TacoRPG

Yesterday had a chat with @Fluffegan , pretty cool guy. Just post a bunch more and you’ll get member status.

This morning found @Scorchmist in US S. Hope you can rebuild those LH characters, man.

curious did he go something like

Hey i know you from the forums.

How many people get that? Despite not really playing and posting for ages here, i still got a lot of that when i went in game.

Not me :upside_down_face:

Yeah pretty much that’s how I get approached

People kept on recognizing me from my ppe thread, I guess from realmeye homepage

But that’s not as bad as @CandyShi
He gets people saying “hey are you that candyshi guy from rotmg” when he’s playing csgo

Every couple of days for a while, then eventually it stopped because all those people greeted me and were done

wait what…? theres enough people from rotmg that he can get recognized in other games?

I question that too lol

Thankfully it only happens like once or twice a month.

But one of the times it happened, the person who recognized me started hacking once they started losing.
feels bad.

Can’t name him because of forum rules, but DM me on discord if you want to know

@Kubera

@Kageboshi was there too

ef098a26d1a0f0df01c0cea06567e4659574305e_1_317x499

wow, the kind of person id ignore in game.

Hm. Not sure we’re seeing this forumer at their finest (or at least, I hope this isn’t their finest).

And thats why you have to do it too?

You’re right others do say that! And they all come off as total cunts and get ignored my a major part of the community. Instead of telling people to no be butthurt have you tried not looking like a racist piece of crap? Could work out for you.

Hm, I suicided that priest… I think

Wow! Other people are dicks, guess that means I should be a dick as well! Because instead of making the community happier and more welcoming to new players, I increase the toxicity that online communities such as this one are known for.

Usually I’m against ad hominem but fuck you. Fuck you and everyone that shares your stupid toxic mentality that perpetuates a disgusting state of community that is present now. Fuck you and everyone that shouts racial slurs for no reason behind the safety of screen anonymity. You’re a coward and you need to stop.