Stalking realmeyers

of course I would but you also used a slur.

anyway have fun being on the edge my friend, don’t fall.

If you insult someone and they get offended its your fault, not theirs.
Also Deca does ban people for toxicity and racism.

Y’all need to shut up

wtf is this autism lmao

Stop trying to bring your stupid politics into this. We’re telling you to fuck off because you’re acting like a spastic, that’s it.

If you spend a great deal of your time pretending to be an asshole to get a reaction from people…you aren’t pretending. You are an asshole.
-Doc

Wise man that priest is.

First person to find me gets a reward…
exa hp and a sad feeling, good thing its to small for anyway to read.

Im just the worst

oh damn, he found a way

Smh not even the best way of hiding text

I realized that it was probably a joke when I posted it and probably didn’t represent your opinions, didn’t want to start a flame war.

Hey, you did what you felt you needed to do, and I get it. no hard feelings from me about it. I shouldn’t be making racist remarks like that, especially on a game where kids do play. that’s not right, so I hope people will accept my apology, but it’s okay if they don’t. However; I definitely won’t be making racist remarks anymore. I apologize, again for doing that and not considering that some people could be offended by it. What you did was a good thing, in all honesty, you put me in check which I actually appreciate.

Thank you.

Tired of being called Nazi
So he uses a racist term against a race the Nazi’s hate
(not to mention directs the “joke” [yelling something racist at a random moment is not a “joke”, its just racist and ignorant] at Jew s too)
Honestly that only seems to make your problem worse

Yes, it does. My logic with that is that calling someone a Nazi because of their race just makes the racial tensions worse, I wasn’t justifying it, at least not intentionally.

-Doc

where did we go wrong lol
everything ._.

but do you just have to spam chat and be… like that? is it this underlying urge?

your right, ignore RMG.

im not gonna flame your or anything and say your trash or anything, its pretty pointless for any of that crap. What im actually interested in why you feel the need to do that? is it releasing bottled up stress/projection? Is it an attention seeking thing? Maybe because you see others do it, you do it? Maybe to trigger people?

Honestly, since I do have pretty bad bi-polar, it’s just bottled up emotions and rage, which isn’t an excuse at all, but yeah, it’s exactly that.

same

wtf is this thread lmao