StarliAS and JoshBros extra special discussion thread [rogue DPS]

Alright since you don’t understand anything otherwise (or force yourself to ignore every point I’m making), I’ll give you my experience:

I’ve never had a problem with the rogue’s dps, it achieves SB just fine.
I’ll be waiting for an on-topic response to this. I don’t expect one.[quote=“StarliAS, post:42, topic:9111”]
Priest needs a fix
[/quote]

Christ, you’re legitimately trolling now, I’m done. [quote=“StarliAS, post:42, topic:9111”]
6 people who probably have never played/maxed a rogue
[/quote]

lol lemme just check that for you
@Edwardidk @Ilikzerice @DragodogII @Xaklor @Starwartwo @Proasdfase
Have fun. [quote=“StarliAS, post:42, topic:9111”]
Honestly how stupid are you? “I’d just rather base my point on other’s experience” I won’t learn to do things myself, I’ll just go off what other people say, you know? They’re not going to lie to me because we all live in one big happy world.
[/quote]

I’ll ignore that your points are becoming redundant and that you’re obviously not reading (or understanding) any examples I’m making, constantly resorting to ad hominem when you can’t provide an apt response.

Instead, I’ll ask from you for your so called ‘solid evidence’ that the rogue needs a buff in dps in order to balance the class to be as good as all the other classes, and how a dps buff wouldn’t make it overpowered. Until you can make a reasonable point, I’ll not waste my time in replying; I’ve done enough of that already. I’m waiting.[quote=“StarliAS, post:42, topic:9111”]
lol, and you act like you know all about playing the rogue and staying alive.
[/quote]

Another referral to my experience, which is irrelevant, to conveniently avoid making a forward response to my point. An example how incompetent you are and how frail your points have shown to be.

And what do these people have to do with anything? Are they the ones who told you all about the rogue class? Let’s see… Edwardidk and ilikzerice (a light blue star) have never maxed a rogue before, xaklor has his graveyard hidden, so you couldn’t possibly tell if he has maxed one or not, starwartwo has never even made a 1/8 rogue, dragodoggII is the only one who seems to have rogue experience, and proasdfase has no characters at all! Wow! This was pretty fun seeing how stupid one person can be![quote=“JoshBros, post:43, topic:9111”]
I’ll ignore that your points are becoming redundant
[/quote]

So you ignore real life examples for which ice cream flavor is popular!?

Pretty sure I made a ton of those, you just gotta learn to read everything and not just what you want to see.

There you go again ignoring the fact that some classes are totally shit and need rebalancing. You just go by what everyone else says, you even said it yourself so there’s no denying it.[quote=“JoshBros, post:43, topic:9111”]
I’ve never had a problem with the rogue’s dps, it achieves SB just fine.
[/quote]

Because you die before you can truly experience what it’s like to do hundreds of dungeons and getting your chance at loot crushed by a bunch of other characters with their high dps (except for priest and sorcerer >.>)[quote=“JoshBros, post:43, topic:9111”]
I’ll give you someone else’s experience my experience

[/quote]

I’ve replied to everything you’ve had to say?

All I see:
Ad hominem
Offering no legitimate points
Going off-topic[quote=“JoshBros, post:56, topic:9111”]
Until you can make a reasonable point

[/quote]

If you can type paragraphs, I’m sure you can copy and paste your response.
I’m waiting… ;)[quote=“StarliAS, post:56, topic:9111”]
getting your chance at loot crushed by a bunch of other characters with their high dps (except for priest and sorcerer >.>)
[/quote]

Lol this is probably the reason you even made the idea. Your personal, tragic, struggle for loot. Stop whining.[quote=“StarliAS, post:56, topic:9111”]
I’ve replied to everything you’ve had to say?
[/quote]

Indeed, horribly though. :frowning:

And you know how to scroll up :wink:
There’s also a nifty little tool that lets you look up keywords in a page, just click ctrl F, or cmnd F if you’re on a mac.

So anything that you don’t agree with, or find not to your liking, is a horrible response?[quote=“JoshBros, post:57, topic:9111”]
Lol this is probably the reason you even made the idea. Your personal, tragic, struggle for loot. Stop whining.
[/quote]

I don’t suffer for loot at all, in fact…

I’m doing pretty well.
You on the other hand :confused:
[quote=“JoshBros, post:57, topic:9111”]
Going off-topic
[/quote]

How am I going off topic again? Is it because I’m replying to you? Are you saying that you, yourself, are off topic?

As expected, you didn’t respond to my final question. Good luck with your cloak idea :wink:

Are you that lazy to just scroll up?

Have you ever tried to do something with rogue where you aren’t soloing?
It’s the worst.

“Have you ever tried to do an LoD with a melee? It’s the worst.”
“Have you ever tried to do a Shaitans with a wizard? It’s the worst.”
“Have you ever tried to do O2 with a paladin? It’s the worst.”

Along with that, to reply to your question, rogue makes for a great rusher in groups and it’s dps is just fine.

Actually wizard is quite good in shaitan, def doesn’t matter.

The thing is, 90% of the time you won’t be soloing on rogue.

Okay? As said, my non-solo gameplay has been fine on rogue, and surely with other players. I haven’t heard as many complaints about rogue than I’ve heard about sorc. In addition, soloing is also amazing with rogue for the ‘10%’ or the time you do solo.

Your 30 minutes of gameplay that is XD
And you completely ignore the fact that @CandyShi is telling you that a majority of the time, you won’t be soloing dungeon?
90% > 10%

He started it, and this would set as an example for further arguments to not mess with me.

Why do you keep taking the bait? Doing this makes you look just as bad as JoshBros…

Alright, from now on I won’t talk to an ignoramus. That means you @JoshBros

@JoshBros You went from arguing about about the cloak to intentional provocation.

@StarliAS Calling someone out as an idiot is a direct violation of community guidelines.

Flagging these responses as off-topic and inappropriate.

^

No it isn’t.

Forum Rules & Guidelines:

Idiot isn’t offensive

Holy hell! You guys have been at it!

{Changed the title for clarification -SW2}