Steam or Flash [Answered]

Hello everyone, I have a question.

What is better, Steam or Flash if we’re talking about performance and stuff…?

I use Steam at the moment but a lot of people also use Flash, what would you prefer?

Definetly Flash Projector.

Could you explain why?

Gives a better fps and less fps drops.

I feel no difference when playing on either one of them.

Confused now

Totally Flash, No lag, no random dc’s, perfect.

I play on steam and I’ve never had aby problems before

Flash Projector

Depends, I suggest you try both and decide which one works better for you. The nice thing about flash is that you can change the quality.

Higher frames per second = runs more smoothly
Less frame per second drops = less "lag"don’t jump on me for using lag incorrectly

flash projector

also, not sure if you can transfer accts from steam to flash

Use confuse controls then

The lag depends on the platform.
Chromebook: dc’s every 10 minutes
Mac book: No lag unless video/music in background
Windows: No lag unless lots of tabs in background
Desktop: Impossible lag unless 1 bar on internet

Steam has no random dc’s you fool

you can

No reason to not use steam, steam tracks your playtime and flash doesn’t. Less hassle to set up steam.
I have yet to see any evidence or tests that flash performs better other than negligible differences.

I would suggest trying them both out and see what one runs more smoothly. For me I like using steam but everyone has an opinion.

without reading other replies i say flash…the pc im using is a high end shit however lags on steam-rotmg,flash projector works legit…

anyone have a solution for lag of steam i wanna hear it though

ps:steam was working on my old laptop perfect on win xp sp 3

hope this helps a bit :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the replies. I am going to try both and see which one works best for me. I’ve also seen a thread about WHICH version of Flash Projector… So I’ll have a look there too.

Wow, I just realised I can’t even use flash with my main account. Because my main account is connected to Steam, so it has no e-mail.

Any way I can migrate or something like that? How can I give my steam RotMG account en e-mail addres?