STEAM - Rotmg flash version gone?

The new version of exalt dropped today with Oryx 3. They went and killed the Steam flash version which I use. I was hoping that I could play until December with the Steam flash version. I am unable to to play now unless its on exalt which barely runs on my potato.

Guess I am done now.

they swapped the versions, exalt is no longer a beta and is chosen by default. go to preferences and change this

I do not see anywhere that I can change the version to flash from exalt

ye anyone knows how to switch back to flash on steam?

You Can, All You have to do is click PLAY and then it will let you choose from 2 options.

1- Realm of the Mad God Exalt
2- Realm of the Mad God Legacy

Choose Legacy for Flash Version, Exalt for Exalt.
Hope this Helps.

it doesnt appear to me the legacy version when i click play,is there a way to enable it that u know?

This does not work for steam. We are given no options and it loads into Exalt.

this pops up if you open it from the library page (cant do it directly)

It does work.

My Hero!!!

Life goal: achieved

Will I need to do this every time I play, going to library to choose this option? I previously had a RotMG pinned to my windows, but it now opens up Exalt every time. Is there some method to change that to Legacy each time?

I was having the same problem, exalt is so weird for me, i can’t adapt to play over there, they need to announce the next time when they are going to fully remove it.

You guys can still play the Legacy edition, but as others have said you’ll need to launch it directly from the Steam library.

Yeah, cant launch it with the options if you use other ways. I myself used to launch from the icon in the bottom left of my screen. Now, well, you know.

I blame steam for that, but hey no hard feelings. Its just a few more clicks away from THE BEST MMORPG OF THE HOUR :grin:.

Did they remove it yesterday, there is no longer an option to play the legacy version. The play button is just greyed out and u can’t click it if u don’t meet the system requirements of 64 bit. Is this happening to u guys as well?

I played flash today, maybe only 64 bit pcs can play rotmg at all? (since exalt is the base version)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.